Review: Kores Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment
Oily skin can be so irritating. When I go to work (especially in the summer time) my face makeup seems to come completely off by lunch time. Even when I’m not wearing makeup shiny skin is not the look Im going for. It’s hard to find a product that mattifies my skin without breaking out my acne prone skin.
- After about a week I noticed my skin becoming less oily.
- It didn’t make me break me out.
- It has a nice light smell that doesn’t linger.
- It spreads easily and dries quickly.
- The product comes in a tube for easy access.
- The price is high.
- The formula is a little thick, so it felt heavy or cakey on my face.
- Rating: 4 out 5
- Product: 4 out of 5
- Packaging: 5 out of 5
- Quality: 4 out of 5
- Price: 3 out of 5
- Would I buy again? Yes