Andrea’s Room and Makeup Space Tour
Unable to view this YouTube video? Try this mirror instead.
Hey girls and guys,
This video was more of a fun and personal type of video which I hope that you all enjoy. My most watched videos are makeup collection and storage videos; I spend hours on YouTube and it always gets me inspired to organise/reorganise my things. Hopefully you enjoy watching this video and that for some of you, I can inspire or give you ideas that you can use in your own space too! I have listed below the products that comprise my makeup vanity and some of the storage I have used as well.
Have a great week and take care,
- Lighting Panel – MUSIK wall lamp from IKEA (comes without light bulbs)
- Light Globes – SPARSAM low energy e14 globes 7w from IKEA
- Mirror – was from IKEA but I couldn’t find it but its just plain square mirror
- Desk – BARBADOS desk from OFFICEWORKS (or alternative is the MALM dressing table from IKEA)
ABOVE DESK STORAGE
- Mirrored Disc from the $2 store – found in the candle section
- 12 Lipstick Holder from FREEDOM furniture
- Square and Rectangular boxes – Acrylic Makeup Containers from SPOTLIGHT
- Larger Acrylic Organisers – GODMORGON storage unit set of 3 from IKEA
- Other clear storage – Empty Box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates
- Baskets in bookcase - BRANÄS rattan basket from IKEA