Kenra Volume Spray 25
The Kenra Spray is nothing short of amazing. This hairspray is used in many salons by professionals because it is one of the best out there! It holds your hair in place, yet it is still touchably soft. This makes it a wonderful finishing spray to use not only when you want a hold on your style but when you need those tricky fly away hairs to stay in place. (You do have to spray it from a distance to get this feel.) It also gives your hair a lot of volume without making it look hard or sticky. It is light weight so it doesn’t weigh your hair down. It’s just a great product, definitely one of my favorites!
* Tip: If you don’t like to back-comb your hair to add volume, you can easily blow dry your hair upside down and spray the spray near the roots of your hair and you get instant volume.
- It can be used on any type of hair from thick to thin. It has enough hold in it to use in thicker hair but light enough to use in finer hair without making it to stiff.
- You can also brush your hair out (if applied correctly) after applying without too many flakes or leaving a sticky feeling behind.
- I use hairspray almost every day and this spray almost lasts me an entire year.
- I don’t mind the smell, it is very mild compared to most hairsprays. It has a light vanilla scent to it, but the smell is one of the complaints that I have heard about this spray.
- The other complaint I’ve heard is that this spray dries out your hair, and it does contain alcohol in it. Alcohol can weaken the hair shaft and cause it to break, especially if your hair is chemically or color treated (as most our hair is). I personally feel that this hairspray doesn’t dry out my hair as much as others hairsprays have in the past. And if your hair is feeling a little on the dry or brittle side there are hair conditioners or treatments that you should be using if you have any type of chemical in your hair.
- It does run a little on the pricey side, however, you don’t need to put too much on, a little goes a long way.
- Rating: 4.5 out 5
- Product: 5 out of 5
- Packaging: 4 out of 5
- Quality: 5 out of 5
- Price: 3 out of 5
- Would I buy again? Yes