Love this look? Let Taylor Michelle Poarch know by casting your vote!
All of these products are MAC.
1. I primed my eye with Urban Decay Primer Potion.
2. Then I took NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk, and placed that all over the lid and blended it out up to the eyebrow bone.
3. Then I took Golden Lemon Pigment from MAC and placed that on the inner 3rd of my eye.
4. Then I took Neon Orange Pigment and blended that into the golden lemon.
5. On the outer corner I took Fuschia Pigment from MAC and blended that into the Neon Orange Pigment.
6. If any of the colors faded, I just went back over them again to make the look a little bit brighter.
7. For eyeliner, I just used Milani 24/7 Eyeliner in black and did a wing.
8. For mascara, I used NYC Sky Rise
9. THAT’S ALL FOLKS
|Brands||MAC, Urban Decay|
|Difficulty||Very EasyEasyModerateDifficultVery Difficult|