“Neon Rave” Makeup (Pt. 1)
Love this look? Let LieAnotherDay know by casting your vote!
As requested by a friend of mine, I did a neon look that would be simple but bold, perfect for a glow-party, rave, candyland themed event, or anything really!
- Makeup Forever HD Foundation in “Ivory”
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Wet N Wild Color Icon eyeliner in “White” (Used as a base.)
- Makeup Forever Matte Eye Shadow in “Yellow” (Inner corner, heart.)
- Makeup Forever Matte Eye Shadow in “Neon Pink” (Lid.)
- Elf Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in “Twinkle Teal” (Cut crease.)
- Elf 100-Piece Eyeshadow Palette (Crease, lower outer corner.)
- L’Oréal Paris Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner in “Black” (Upper lashes, heart.)
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeliner in “651 Black Black” (Waterline.)
- Ardell Lashes in “101 Demi Black”
- Custom lip color created by me!
|Brands||Urban Decay, Other, Make Up For Ever, Wet 'n' Wild|
|Difficulty||Very EasyEasyModerateDifficultVery Difficult|