Love this look? Let satanicpanic know by casting your vote!
|MAC Mineralize Skinfinish-Soft and Gentle Available at: MAC|
|MAC Powder Blush-Well Dressed Available at: MAC|
|Ardell False Eyelashes #110 Available at: Makeup Geek|
|L’oreal Lineur Intense Carbon Black Available at:|
|MAC Eyeshadow- Phloof!|
|MAC Paint Pot- Soft Ochre Available at: MAC|
|Maybelline – Volum’ express One by one mascara Available at: Maybelline|
|Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow / Pigment – Hysteric Available at: Sugarpill|
|Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow – Buttercupcake Available at: Makeup Geek|
|Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow – Flamepoint Available at: Makeup Geek|
|Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow – Poison Plum Available at: Makeup Geek|
1. Apply your foundation.
2. Apply a primer to your eye area and a white base to the lids.
3. With a flat eyeshadow brush, apply MAC’s “Clarity” eyeshadow (or another bright blue, I think “Clarity” is discontinued now) all over the lid. Blend up and out. With a pencil brush, apply it to the inner 1/2 of the lower lashline.
4. With a crease brush, apply Sugarpill’s “Posion Plum” to the outer corner of the lid and into the crease. Blend with the “Clarity”.
5. With a crease brush, apply Sugarpill’s loose eyeshadow in “Hysteric” directly over the “Poison Plum” and blend. Apply it to the outer 1/2 of the lower lashline with a pencil brush.
6. Apply Sugarpill’s “Flamepoint” above “Hysteric” and work into the crease. Blend!
7. Follow step 6, but use Sugarpill’s “Buttercupcake”.
8. Apply a brow highlight.
9. Apply winged liquid or gel eyeliner.
10. Apply black mascara. You can add falsies if you like!
11. Line the lips and fill them in with Rimmel London’s “Eastend Snob”.
|Brands||Sugarpill, MAC, Drugstore|
|Difficulty||Very EasyEasyModerateDifficultVery Difficult|