Meadow Of Blue Flowers
Love this look? Let rinrin know by casting your vote!
|Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Corrupt Available at: Amazon, Makeup Geek|
|Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Ocean Breeze Available at: Makeup Geek|
|Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Poolside Available at: Makeup Geek|
|Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Shimma Shimma Available at: Amazon, Makeup Geek|
|Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Vanilla Bean Available at: Amazon, Makeup Geek|
|Meow Cosmetics IdealEyes – Mischievous Available at:|
|Red Cherry Lashes – #600 Available at: Amazon|
|Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow – Tako Available at: Makeup Geek|
1. MUG “Poolside” to the lid (leave inner corner empty)
2. Meow Cosmetics IdealEyes in “Mischievous” to the inner corner —> Blend upwards and slightly with “Poolside” (Any light green-ish blue will do)
3. Add MUG “Ocean Breeze” to the outer corner —> Blend with light touch inwards so that there’s no harsh lines between “Ocean Breeze”, “Poolside” and “Mischievous”.
4. Lighten the “Mischievous” by adding tiny bit of Sugarpill’s “Tako” on top of it.
5. Darken the most ‘inner part’ of the “Ocean Breeze” with MUGs “Corrupt” (Make just a little dot) —> Blend well and add little more “Ocean Breeze” at the same time.
6. Add “Ocean Breeze” to lower lashine.
7. Line lower waterline with white
8. Add highlights. (MUG “Vanilla Bean” in browbone area, MUG “Shimma Shimma in teardot)
(9. Make a winged liner with liquid liner —> add MUG Eyeshadow in “Corrupt” to darken the line.)
10. Add fake lashes (Mine are Red Cherry lashes #600)
http://lilrin.blogspot.com/2012/04/tutorial-meadow-of-blue-flowers_30.htmlMeadow Of Blue Flowers,
|Brands||Inglot, Other, Makeup Geek, Sugarpill|
|Difficulty||Very EasyEasyModerateDifficultVery Difficult|