Love this look? Let MakeupJunkienikki know by casting your vote!
|Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara Available at: Amazon, eBay|
|MAC Eyeshadow- Beautiful Iris Available at: MAC|
|Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Beaches and Cream Available at: Amazon, Makeup Geek|
|Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Drama Queen Available at: Amazon, Makeup Geek|
|Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Mango Tango Available at: Makeup Geek|
|Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Unexpected Available at: Makeup Geek|
|Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Vanilla Bean Available at: Amazon, Makeup Geek|
|Makeup Geek Gel Liner – Amethyst Available at: Makeup Geek|
|Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil – Perversion Available at: Amazon, Sephora, Urban Decay|
1. Prime eye up to brow. Apply Makeup Geek’s (MUG) e/s “Vanilla Bean” all over entire eye. With a flat Brush apply M.A.C “Beautiful Iris” on the middle/outer lid.
2. Blend MUG’s “Mango Tango” & “Unexpected” in the crease with a stiff dome brush.
3. Smudge from outer 3rd lash line with MUG’s “Drama Queen” blended it in the outer “V”. Blended into outer crease.
4. Blend brow bone with a shade close to your skin tone. I used MUG’s “Beaches and Cream”.
5. Line bottom lash line with MUG’s gel liner in “Amethyst”. Smudge over the liner with “Drama Queen” on the outer portion & “Mango Tango” on the inner portion.
6. Line half of the lower lash line with a black liner. This will help create drama but still leave the eye open and appear bright and large. Apply your favorites mascara and your set!Lovely,
|Brands||Drugstore, MAC, Urban Decay, Makeup Geek|
|Difficulty||Very EasyEasyModerateDifficultVery Difficult|