Jangsara goes Bratz!
Love this look? Let Jangsara know by casting your vote!
I remember back when I was a kid, we used to play with barbie dolls, but times change and now kids play with bratz dools.
I have to admit that I never have quite liked the style of these dolls, I think the clothes are too sexy and all, but I still wanted to take part to this week’s challenge, and make a bratz makeup.
- Jangsara: http://jangsara.blogspot.com/
- Stila One Step Corrector (Ebay) (Amazon)
- Chanel Pro Lumière foundation (Amazon)
- Eve Pearl HD Dual Pressed Powder
- MUD Blush Bubblegum (MakeupGeek Store)
- NYX Lip Liner Prune (MakeupGeek Store)
- Inglot freedom lipstick #16
- NYX Megashine lipgloss Juicy Pink (MakeupGeek Store)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance (eBay) (Amazon)
- MAC Solar White
- MAC Vibrant Grape
- MAC Beauty Marked
- ELF glitter liner Stardust
- Ardell 138 false lashes (MakeupGeek Store)
|Difficulty||Very EasyEasyModerateDifficultVery Difficult|