Dark & sparkly MAC look
Love this look? Let Jangsara know by casting your vote!
- Jangsara: http://jangsara.blogspot.com/
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance (eBay) (Amazon)
- MAC Later pigment – lid, lower lashline (Makeup Geek Store)
- MAC Cornflower pigment – blending Later (Makeup Geek Store)
- MAC ..If It Sparkles pigment - highlight
- MAC Fuchsia glitter pigment – lid (Makeup Geek Store)
- MAC Blacktrack fluidline – Upper lashline, lowerlashline, waterline (Amazon)
- Ardell #305 false lashes (MakeupGeek Store)
- First prime your lid with your favorite primer.
- Apply MAC Later pigment to whole lid, blend it a bit over the crease
- Then apply MAC Cornflower pigment to blend Later, up towards the brow.
- Blend Cornflower with MAC ..If it Sparkles pigment, use it also as an highlighter on the brow bone.
- Apply black eyeliner of your choice to upper and lower lashline, as well as to the waterline
- Apply hint of Later over the eyeliner on lower lashline, and then a hint of Cornflower to blend Later.
- Apply MAC Fuchsia Glitter on the lid by patting carefully.
- Add mascara and false lashes, if you want.
|Difficulty||Very EasyEasyModerateDifficultVery Difficult|