Love this look? Let Maryam-Maquillage know by casting your vote!
|Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Beaches and Cream Available at: Amazon, Makeup Geek|
|Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Crème Brulee Available at: Makeup Geek|
|Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Drama Queen Available at: Amazon, Makeup Geek|
|Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Vanilla Bean Available at: Amazon, Makeup Geek|
|Makeup Geek Gel Liner – Electric Available at: Makeup Geek|
|NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil – Milk Available at: Makeup Geek|
Bluesy Neutral Eyes How-To:
1. Prime your lids and allow the primer to set.
2. Apply a white sticky base (NYX — Milk) to the lid and under the brow and blend the color using a flat synthetic bristle brush.
3. Using a stiff flat natural bristle brush and patting motions, apply Vanilla Bean to the lid, sealing in the white sticky base.
4. Seal in the brow highlight using Vanilla Bean on a flat angled brush.
5. With a dome shaped brush, apply Beaches & Cream to the crease using windshield wiper motions and blend the color up towards the brow bone.
6. Using the same technique as in the previous step, apply Creme Brulee slightly below Beaches & Cream to create a soft gradient. Also, apply this color to the lower lash line. If you have lighter skin, use Beaches & Cream instead.
7. Using a tapered pencil brush, outline the outer “V” and line the lower lash line using Drama Queen. Blend out any harsh lines using a dome shaped brush.
8. Line the top lash line with Electric gel liner and extend the inner and outer corner wings very slightly to mimic a cat eye.
9. Apply you false lashes and add some color to the bottom lashes using Electric gel liner on a q-tip.
|Brands||Makeup Geek, Other, NYX|
|Difficulty||Very EasyEasyModerateDifficultVery Difficult|