Antique MAC pigment look
Love this look? Let Jangsara know by casting your vote!
- Jangsara: http://jangsara.blogspot.com/
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance (eBay) (Amazon)
- MAC Old Gold pigment – lid, inner lower lashline (Makeup Geek Store)
- MAC Antique Green pigment – crease and above, outer lower lashline (Makeup Geek Store)
- MAC Dark Soul pigment – crease (Makeup Geek Store)
- MAC Polished Ivory pigment - highlight
- MUFE 7K eye pencil – waterline
- MAC #44 lashes
- Prime your lid with your favourite eyeprimer.
- Apply MAC Old Gold pigment to whole lid with flat brush.
- Apply MAC Antique Green to your crease, blending upwards toward the brow.
- Add some MAC Dark Soul to crease to deepen the look.
- Apply MAC Antique Green to outer part of the lower lashline, and MAC Old Gold to inner lower lashline.
- Apply Polished Ivory (or your favourite highlighter) under the brow to highlight and to blend the look.
- Line outer half of you upper lashline with dark pencil, the apply a hint of MAC Antique Green over it.
- Apply mascara, and possible false lashes.
|MAC Pigment Sample – Antique Green (PRO color) Available at: Makeup Geek|
|MAC Pigment Sample – Dark Soul Available at: Makeup Geek|
|MAC Pigment Sample – Old Gold Available at: Makeup Geek|