Love this look? Let Marissa L. know by casting your vote!
Gold tone colors are my favorite
I love makeup, it's my passion!
Leave a comment
Beautiful. What colors did you use?
Miriam, here’s what I THINK she did:
2. Shimmery gold eyeshadow (making the shadow wet so it goes on intense) on lid, inner tear duct, and crease as well
3. Then she used a coral shade on the upper part of the crease where the orbital bone is
4. In the crease w/a blending brush, applied a purple shade
5. Then used a bronzy brown in a V shape on outer corner
6. Used coral/purple shade on lower lash after lining it w/black eyeliner
7. Lined upper lid w/liner and then used a liquid liner
8. Mascara and maybe some fake lashes
I used an orangey shade with a warm pink shade to make the coral (trust me, you should see the back of my hands and my left arm cause I was experimenting w/colors I look funny!) LOL! So I hope this is correct and if it isn’t, then you did ur own thing and it probably will still look great!
I think her inspiration was the sunset and this is what I envisioned as the correct colors to use and that made it easier to see how its done for me. Hope this helps and Marissa L., I hope I got it pretty much correct and if I didn’t CORRECT ME IF I’M WRONG plz!
YOU DID AN INCREDIBLE JOB! CONGRATS!
I’ve done a similar look to this before I love it
You must be a registered Makeup Geek in order to leave comments and product reviews.Please log in to your existing account, or sign up for a new one.
Browse the Idea Gallery by color.
Browse the Idea Gallery by eye color.
Browse the Idea Gallery by brand.
Browse the Idea Gallery by occasion.
Browse the Idea Gallery by difficulty.
Have you created an amazing makeup look that you want to show off? Publish it here to the Idea Gallery and get votes for the top makeup look!
© 2013 Makeup Geek. All Rights Reserved.