Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Chat About Life Yes To Stylista Contest

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Snarky Snarky 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

So… I honestly hate doing things like this, but I figure since a lot of my friends are guys/don’t care about this sort of thing, I could ask here.
    I entered the Yes To Carrots (love that brand) Stylista contest, and would be appreciative beyond all belief if some of the ladies here could spare a few votes.

https://apps.facebook.com/yestostylista/contests/290836/voteable_entries/59544173

Of course you don’t have to vote for me, but I figure it doesn’t hurt to ask, right?
    Anyway, now that I feel all awkward… thanks for taking the time to read this, and thank you so so much to anybody who takes the time to vote. :)

Just bumping this to say voting ends in a few hours! I’m on the front page now, but not quite in the top 10. Please, if you haven’t voted, now might just be the time to do it!
    Yes To is also offering a coupon code to voters that will be sent out once voting ends (people who have already voted will get it too), so it just might be worth it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Chat About Life’ is closed to new topics and replies.