Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Sale & Swap Would anyone be interested in doing a swap?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hey guys :)

I was wondering if anyone here would be up for possibly doing a swap? I have no specific product in mind or anything like that, but I am talking about a good, old-fashioned makeup swap where each person within the swap buys for one another, and also continues to stay in touch through ‘penpal’-style letters and possibly even future swaps to come. You see, I have personally been wanting to do one of these for a long, long time, but it seems like most people are not interested in this kind of swap, or they have already found someone to do this with. As far as how things would work, I am open to talking things over if you are serious about doing a swap with me, but I figure that we could set a price limit and if there were any specific products that were wanted, they could be mentioned, as far as other guidelines/etc.

Haha, I do not want to write an essay, but I am just really looking for another awesome girl who is head-over-heels in love with makeup who would be interested in finding a new swap and penpal buddy :)

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to hearing from you – feel free to reply in this thread, or you can private message me.

Take care, girls <3

Hey

I am in Canada. Where are you?

I would love to do a swap. I would want to start off small first…

Let me know what you think :)

Angela

Hey I’m also in Canada and would be interested in swap buddy(s)!

I’m in Canada as well, the Maritimes.  I’d not want to jump right into doing a swap, and as you said Angela, it’d be nice to start small as this has a potential of getting sketchy at times.  And plus, it’s nice to get to know a person first before exchanging personal information to any random stranger :)

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hey guys,

I’m sorry that it has taken me forever to check up on this thread! I also appreciate your replies and offers to do swaps with me, but unfortunately I already have at least two or three swaps in the works thanks to finding fellow makeup-loving penpals through a program I recently joined, and I only have so much money to work with, so for now, this thread is pretty much officially closed because I plan on staying in touch with my current penpal buddies via letters and parcels, and I am definitely going to have my hands full, and I do not want to take on more than I can handle!

Again, I really appreciate your replies, and I hope that you find someone amazing to swap with!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Sale & Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.