Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Makeup Advice why does make up show wrinkles?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mariella Mariella 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I find most times when I apply eye make up, it sinks into all the wrinkles on my eye lids? why is that? is there something used to apply before putting on the eye shadow to prevent this?

Well, you might have very oily eyelids. Try wearing an eye primer before putting on the eyeshadow. There some very good ones out there like NARS smudge proof eyeshadow base, Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper and Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.

If they are veeery oily I’d recommend the Lime Crime one, because it is very sticky. If your skin is dark, don’t buy it tho, cause it has a light skin color to it :/.

Profile photo of Aro
    Aro

Eyeshadow primer is designed to go on first and prevent creasing. There’s a lot on the market, some which work as a base as well as a primer, it’s simply a matter of figuring out what works for you.

However, I would recommend not buying Lime Crime without first hitting Google to see what others have to say about the brand.

Plus, if you have fine lines, you might want something with silicones in it to get a smooth surface and more slip, I love the nars eye primer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Makeup Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.