Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Makeup Advice Where to buy MAC in the US??

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of brwneyedbeauty brwneyedbeauty 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I was wondering where I can buy some MAC make up while I am in the US? I will be visiting a few different places so there will be plenty of shopping time hopefully). I’ll be visiting New York, Las Vegas, San Francisco & I’ll have a little time(not as much as the other places) in Washington DC & LA.

I would also like to buy some urban decay products as I haven’t really found them anywhere in Australia & when you do find them it’s very expensive!!

Thanks!

Ash xoxo

What you would do is go on the MAC website and the Urban Decay websites and find where it says stores and then put in the city your in and it will tell you exactly what stores sells MAC or Urban Decay. Just off the top of my head I know that Sephora sells both and so does Macys. Those stores are usually in malls. Hope that helps.

MAC has freestanding stores and counters at various Macy’s and Nordstroms. As noted, you can go on to MAC’s US website (maccosmetics.com) and check out the store locator. I think most of those cities have Pro stores as well. (You don’t need a Pro card to shop at a MAC Pro store, as you may know.)

Sephora does not carry MAC. But it does carry Urban Decay.

Thanks for the help ladies! I’ll know what to look out for & if I get stuck I’ll search the MAC & Urban Decay sites. I’m sure there will be a better range over there than here in Australia!

Google it for a better and affordable prices for a MAC product. I also do the same for purchasing the makeup product.

Well if you will be in NYC, there are 2 Sephoras and a MAC store in Times Square.  There’s also a MAC pro store in NYC, but not in Times Square.  It’s downtown.  Here’s the address for it and phone number: 7 West 22nd Street, 2nd Floor, 212-229-4830.  I’ve been to it, but unfortunately it was closed by the time I got there.  If you do get to go to the Pro store be aware that it doesn’t look like a store.  It looks like a brownstone house.  I got a little confused when I got there, but it was the right place.  Also if you are interested in Inglot, there is also a freestanding location in Times Square.  I can’t remember exactly where though.  Macy’s Herald Square sells Inglot and MAC as well.    It’s on 34th street.  There’s also another Sephora near Macy’s.  I hope this helps.     

Brwneyebeauty, thank you so much!!! I’m in San Francisco at the moment & saw MAC in Macy’s & sussed it out. I will still check out the stores in NY though (the little brown house sounds cool)

You’re welcome!  I hope that you have a good time in the US and find a lot of makeup goodies here.  Also I think that the MAC PRO store has a banner hanging outside of the building.  Or at least it did she I was there last.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Makeup Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.