Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Health & Beauty What is your fave face Mask?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Julia Broderick beautifulhealthymom.com 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

What is your favarite face mask and why?

Anonymous

Neem face mask is one of the best mask I have ever tried. It makes skin clear and helps in preventing skin problems like acne.

organic skincare products

Anonymous

Cucumber is a very edible fruit which comes from the cucumber plant cucumis sativus, which is part of the gourd family. It is being used for different purpose as it can be eaten raw or cooked. With so many health benefits it becomes one of the most important parts of food diet as well as skin diet.

Mudd Face Masks is my favorite. I have been using it for years. It is really gentle for sensitive skin.

It is most effective beauty tool and is followed by coconut or olive oil as moisturizer.
    Use milk of magnesia straight from the bottle to tighten and brighten wipe it on when it dries simply rinse, and yes the kind with mint in it is refreshing too
    Use a mask a few times a week.
    Clears acne in a week if used 2-3 times. More helpful.

acne: asprin, it works wonders.

nourishing: korean face masks.

There are lots so many great face mask to choose form. My personal favorite right now is Mama Nature’s Queen B. It has honey, royal jelly rosehip oil and is all natural. NYR also do some great ones.

There are so many and I do feel like you can’t go wrong unless you work against your skin type. I love anything homemade. I love mixing yogurt honey and lemon it leaves me with soft even glowing skin

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.