November 6, 2012 at 1:00 pm #199079
Hi Muggies! Congrats to our winners this week: @alwaysbella‘s striking nude and wine cut crease (love the pop of yellow in the corner!) proved fairest of them all, and Kimberly Jordan-Latour (@bellecheris) was our random winner this challenge. Both winners should contact @mariella via private messge to claim their prize- just remember to include your email and mailing address!
To everyone else that entered, all all muggies out there reading, thanks! See you next time!
When I was a little girl I loved to watch princess movies. I knew all of the songs and dressed up as them for Halloween. Now I have a daughter and I get to watch the movies all over again. This weeks challenge is princess inspired. Be creative and as always have fun.
- Challenge begins Monday, November 5th and ends Friday, November 16th at midnight EST
The Rules -
- This challenge is open to anyone of any age and from any country
- Only 1 look per person, and the work must be your own
- The spirit of these challenges is to practice & create something new, thus to enter a look into a Weekly Challenge please create a look specifically for this challenge, i.e. do not upload a photo that was taken for another purpose.
- Do not edit or alter your images – images that have been altered will be disqualified.Only one entry/person. You may not create other user names to get out of this rule.
- Any entry that is suspected of violating these rules will be deleted, and the user disqualified. Repeat offenders will be banned from entering future competitions. If you have an issue with this, or believe you are not in violation of the rules, please contact Mariella or Jessica by pm.
- In one of your photos, please make sure you are holding a visible sign while wearing the makeup look that you are entering in the contest that says “MUG Weekly Challenge ___(insert challenge name)___ by ___(insert user name)___(date)___”
The Prize -
*Enter your photos here!November 6, 2012 at 11:53 pm #199194
- Winner will be announced Monday, November 19th
- Two winners chosen: 1 for best look, and 1 at random, so everyone has a chance to win!
- Prize will be the fun Picture Perfect Lashes And Deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes!
RazzMemberNovember 7, 2012 at 10:56 am #199252
loverslane29MemberNovember 7, 2012 at 10:59 am #199253
Hi everyone! This is my first MUG challenge and I am so excited that it is for a Disney Princess look! Growing up, Belle was always my favorite and so it was an easy choice when I was picking my princess. I blended 3 different MAC pinks (Pink Venus, Swish and Expensive Pink) to create the look and I kept the overall look natural as Belle’s makeup is, focusing on the eyelashes and a nice pink/red lip! I hope that you all enjoy, I had so much fun doing this!!November 7, 2012 at 11:11 pm #199328
Casey CabelloMemberNovember 8, 2012 at 12:58 pm #199399
MadamNoireMemberNovember 8, 2012 at 3:39 pm #199483
This is my first challenge and has so much fun! My insperation was Princess Merida from “Brave”.November 9, 2012 at 3:12 am #199606
Justyn McCaskieMemberNovember 9, 2012 at 4:11 am #199621
I absolutely LOVE the Disney Princesses! This is inspired by Tangled. My right eye features gold and pink to symbolise Rapunzel’s hair and dress. The lower lash line has green with a swirly tails to represent Pascal. My left eye is a recreation of the colours and lanterns from the lantern scene! Great movie and Princess!November 9, 2012 at 12:13 pm #199693
PluplumesMemberNovember 9, 2012 at 11:54 pm #199752
ARABIAN-BMemberNovember 10, 2012 at 12:55 pm #199836November 10, 2012 at 12:57 pm #199839
MACartistMemberNovember 10, 2012 at 12:57 pm #199840November 10, 2012 at 12:58 pm #199842
Sorry, i don’t know why that last pic isn’t with the rest xxxx
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.