Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Community Challenge Weekly Challenge: Princess Inspired WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

This topic contains 41 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of ARABIAN-B ARABIAN-B 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    jesica

Hi Muggies! Congrats to our winners this week: @alwaysbella‘s striking nude and wine cut crease (love the pop of yellow in the corner!) proved fairest of them all, and Kimberly Jordan-Latour (@bellecheris) was our random winner this challenge. Both winners should contact @mariella via private messge to claim their prize- just remember to include your email and mailing address!

To everyone else that entered, all all muggies out there reading, thanks! See you next time!

When I was a little girl I loved to watch princess movies. I knew all of the songs and dressed up as them for Halloween. Now I have a daughter and I get to watch the movies all over again. This weeks challenge is princess inspired. Be creative and as always have fun.

When - 

• Challenge begins Monday, November 5th and ends Friday, November 16th at midnight EST

The Rules - 

• This challenge is open to anyone of any age and from any country
    • Only 1 look per person, and the work must be your own
    • The spirit of these challenges is to practice & create something new, thus to enter a look into a Weekly Challenge please create a look specifically for this challenge, i.e. do not upload a photo that was taken for another purpose.
    • Do not edit or alter your images – images that have been altered will be disqualified.Only one entry/person. You may not create other user names to get out of this rule.
    • Any entry that is suspected of violating these rules will be deleted, and the user disqualified. Repeat offenders will be banned from entering future competitions. If you have an issue with this, or believe you are not in violation of the rules, please contact Mariella or Jessica by pm.
    • In one of your photos, please make sure you are holding a visible sign while wearing the makeup look that you are entering in the contest that says “MUG Weekly Challenge ___(insert challenge name)___ by ___(insert user name)___(date)___”

The Prize - 

• Winner will be announced Monday, November 19th
    • Two winners chosen: 1 for best look, and 1 at random, so everyone has a chance to win!
    • Prize will be the fun Picture Perfect Lashes And Deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes!
    *Enter your photos here!

Princess Jasmine!

[caption id="attachment_199250" align="alignnone" width="1892"]My Disney Princess Look: Belle Inspired Belle[/caption]

Hi everyone! This is my first MUG challenge and I am so excited that it is for a Disney Princess look! Growing up, Belle was always my favorite and so it was an easy choice when I was picking my princess. I blended 3 different MAC pinks (Pink Venus, Swish and Expensive Pink) to create the look and I kept the overall look natural as Belle’s makeup is, focusing on the eyelashes and a nice pink/red lip! I hope that you all enjoy, I had so much fun doing this!!

Hi Mugs! This is my first time entering a contest :) I hope you enjoy my look!

I used nyx’s jumbo eye pencil in dark brown as a base and then used MUG eyeshadows in envy, dirty martini, and mocha. I also used half baked from the naked palette.

Wow, I love this theme! ^_^ My look is inspired by Belle, who is one of my favorite Disney-characters. Hope you like it!

Good luck everyone! :)

This is my first challenge and has so much fun! My insperation was Princess Merida from “Brave”.

Hey! Here is my submission for this weeks Disney Princess challenge. I went for Belle’s golden gown look by using gold shimmer on my eyes, falsies, NARS matte lipstick, and a quick half-up hair style :)

I absolutely LOVE the Disney Princesses! This is inspired by Tangled. My right eye features gold and pink to symbolise Rapunzel’s hair and dress. The lower lash line has green with a swirly tails to represent Pascal. My left eye is a recreation of the colours and lanterns from the lantern scene! Great movie and Princess!

Here’s my submission (and first submission ever) for weekly Princess challenge. got inspired by snow white :)

I know it’s a Queen, but this is what I did for halloween; that’s also why I don’t have the Info. paper either :( Sorry

MUG Weekly Challenge

Princess Inspired

ARABIAN-B

November 10th, 2012

Hi people, this is my sparkly Cinderella look and i managed to get glitter everywhere! this has to be my favourite challenge so far!!! xxxxx

sleeping beauty look!!!

Sorry, i don’t know why that last pic isn’t with the rest xxxx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

The forum ‘Community Challenge’ is closed to new topics and replies.