Hello Muggies! All entries are beautiful! Here is mine:
List of products I used (some of them are local from my country):
- Base – Eveline “Art-scenic”
- Blush – Essence #30 “secret-it-girl”
- Liquid foundation, Rimmel Match Perfection, #100 “Ivory”
- Base (the same it was used for face)
- Eyeshadows (pink, purple, light violet) from MIYO “OMG EYESHADOWS, #1
- Eyeshadows (grey and black) from MIYO “OMG EYESHADOWS”, #4
- Pink eyeshadow (on the bottom of the lid) from My secret #514
- Mascara from Maybelline “Illegal lengh”
- Eyeliner from My secret (black)
- Lipstick from My secret #54, “In the nude”
- Lipgloss from Rimmel “Stay glossy” #0039
Good luck and for all the brave women with the cancer- Stay strong and be brave!:)
It won’t let me upload the pictures.
Love you Marlena, you were the first you tube makeup guru whom I have watched and because of you I pursued my passion in make up!
thank you for being such an inspiration!
This is my look for this week challenge! I just want to say that this is my first attemp with makeup! So I know that my look isn’t that great and not beautiful. But I guess that if I continue to practice I will get better. I did my best for this one!
I ONLY DID MY EYES BECAUSE I HAVE SEVERE DERMATITIS AROUND THE FACE AND SOME SPOTS ON THE FACE AND IF I APPLY FOUNDATION, BLUSH, POWDER MY MAKEUP CAKEUP AND IT’S NOT PRETTY! SO THIS IS WHY I ONLY DID MY EYES!
Good luck to everyone!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.