October 9, 2012 at 11:44 pm #195125
Thanks to everyone who took the time this challenge to honor & recognize all of the brave fighters in the war against breast cancer! Congrats to our winner, @crystina87. We loved the dramatic cut-crease, and how she mixed the glitz of pink glitter with the softer matte shades of brown!
Out random winner this week is Katelyn libertore (@Klibertore). Both winners should contact Mariella via private message. Please include a current email address along with your mailing address. Thanks again, Muggies- see you in 2 weeks!
Breast Cancer Awareness Month is October! Our weekly challenge will consist of the theme color pink. You can use any other colors, just remember to use pink as the main color. Have fun MUG’s & be creative!
- Challenge begins Monday, October 8th and ends Friday, October 19th at midnight EST
The Rules -
- This challenge is open to anyone of any age and from any country
- Only 1 look per person, and the work must be your own
- The spirit of these challenges is to practice & create something new, thus to enter a look into a Weekly Challenge please create a look specifically for this challenge, i.e. do not upload a photo that was taken for another purpose.
- Do not edit or alter your images – images that have been altered will be disqualified.Only one entry/person. You may not create other user names to get out of this rule.
- Any entry that is suspected of violating these rules will be deleted, and the user disqualified. Repeat offenders will be banned from entering future competitions. If you have an issue with this, or believe you are not in violation of the rules, please contact Mariella or Jessica by pm.
- In one of your photos, please make sure you are holding a visible sign while wearing the makeup look that you are entering in the contest that says “MUG Weekly Challenge ___(insert challenge name)___ by ___(insert user name)___(date)___”
The Prize -
*Enter your photos here!October 10, 2012 at 3:06 pm #195254
- Winner will be announced Monday, October 22nd
- Two winners chosen: 1 for best look, and 1 at random, so everyone has a chance to win!
- Prize will be the fun Eve Pearl – The Eye Palette: 6 radiant eye shadows
KiaRMemberOctober 11, 2012 at 3:56 pm #195378
artyMemberOctober 11, 2012 at 6:07 pm #195392
krystaleyesMemberOctober 12, 2012 at 1:27 pm #195473
ecorrigallMemberOctober 12, 2012 at 11:26 pm #195559
Eun hee parkMember
This is my first ever entry… I have used my real name rather than the log in name on the picture – hope this is ok.
The eyeshadows I used are Shimmer Shimmer, Peach Smoothie, Wisteria, Drama Queen & Swish (MAC). I have used Immortal to line my eyes. I mixed Swish & Wisteria to provide the pink look on the lid.
I had to shrink the pictures to upload… otherwise, no changes were made to the pictures.October 13, 2012 at 12:12 am #195578October 13, 2012 at 12:16 am #195582October 13, 2012 at 12:17 am #195586October 13, 2012 at 12:34 pm #195656
realriogirlMemberOctober 13, 2012 at 5:03 pm #195696
NaturallyErraticMemberOctober 14, 2012 at 2:29 pm #195823
sky87MemberOctober 15, 2012 at 1:43 am #195884
This look is inspired by traditional Pakistani Indian and Kashmiri Style. In Pakistan we always wear double shaded dark lipstick and darker blush-on. The dots on forehead, chin and eye sides are Kashmiri and Indian classic looks. i Really hope you like it. This look is very important to me since Pakistan has the highest rates of breast cancer in Asia.October 15, 2012 at 10:08 am #195930
crystina87MemberOctober 16, 2012 at 2:16 am #196079
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.