Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Community Challenge Weekly Challenge: Pink WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

This topic contains 30 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Kokine37 kokine37 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    jesica

Thanks to everyone who took the time this challenge to honor & recognize all of the brave fighters in the war against breast cancer! Congrats to our winner, @crystina87. We loved the dramatic cut-crease, and how she mixed the glitz of pink glitter with the softer matte shades of brown!

Out random winner this week is Katelyn libertore (@Klibertore). Both winners should contact Mariella via private message. Please include a current email address along with your mailing address. Thanks again, Muggies- see you in 2 weeks!

Breast Cancer Awareness Month is October! Our weekly challenge will consist of the theme color pink. You can use any other colors, just remember to use pink as the main color. Have fun MUG’s & be creative!

When - 

• Challenge begins Monday, October 8th and ends Friday, October 19th at midnight EST

The Rules - 

• This challenge is open to anyone of any age and from any country
    • Only 1 look per person, and the work must be your own
    • The spirit of these challenges is to practice & create something new, thus to enter a look into a Weekly Challenge please create a look specifically for this challenge, i.e. do not upload a photo that was taken for another purpose.
    • Do not edit or alter your images – images that have been altered will be disqualified.Only one entry/person. You may not create other user names to get out of this rule.
    • Any entry that is suspected of violating these rules will be deleted, and the user disqualified. Repeat offenders will be banned from entering future competitions. If you have an issue with this, or believe you are not in violation of the rules, please contact Mariella or Jessica by pm.
    • In one of your photos, please make sure you are holding a visible sign while wearing the makeup look that you are entering in the contest that says “MUG Weekly Challenge ___(insert challenge name)___ by ___(insert user name)___(date)___”

The Prize - 

• Winner will be announced Monday, October 22nd
    • Two winners chosen: 1 for best look, and 1 at random, so everyone has a chance to win!
    • Prize will be the fun Eve Pearl – The Eye Palette: 6 radiant eye shadows
    *Enter your photos here!

Dedicated to all the women around the world!!

My breast cancer awareness look inspired by all the brave women who are fighting this terrible disease.

-I used Sugarpill dollipop, tako, and urban decay gold and black liquid liners to create this look.

I know you said do not edit, but I did crop to remove my kids and messy house from the picture – nothing else I swear. Hope this is okay.

This is my first ever entry… I have used my real name rather than the log in name on the picture – hope this is ok.

The eyeshadows I used are Shimmer Shimmer, Peach Smoothie, Wisteria, Drama Queen & Swish (MAC). I have used Immortal to line my eyes. I mixed Swish & Wisteria to provide the pink look on the lid.

I had to shrink the pictures to upload… otherwise, no changes were made to the pictures.

My entry is dedicated to all the women who fight this terrible disease…stay strong!!

This look is inspired by traditional Pakistani Indian and Kashmiri Style. In Pakistan we always wear double shaded dark lipstick and darker blush-on. The dots on forehead, chin and eye sides are Kashmiri and Indian classic looks. i Really hope you like it. This look is very important to me since Pakistan has the highest rates of breast cancer in Asia.

[caption id="attachment_195882" align="aligncenter" width="550"] the electricity went out!!!!

my eye makeup with breast cancer symbols on eyes and forehead, the best shot i could get cz i dnt hav a digital camera :-([/caption]

MY ENTRY IS DEDICATED TO MY BEAUTIFUL  MOM and to all the Beautiful women who are fighting the fight with there heads held high.

My first upload ever! :) dedicated to all the amazing people that are battling or have battled breast cancer :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.