Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Community Challenge Weekly Challenge: Mermaid Inspired WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

This topic contains 52 replies, has 51 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Paulina PK Mesmerize 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author

Hello girls :)

This is my first time going for a MUG challenge! I love mermaids so I couldn’t resist^^

I wanted to make this more of a wearable mermaid look rather than a more costume mermaid look. All 4 eyeshadows I used were MUG, and of course I had to use the shade Mermaid :) This was a lot of fun to do!

Wow girlies these looks are amazing! May the best look win!! :)

This is a simple mermaid look. Mermaids are shimmery and elegant and dewy looking. I feel this look is simple yet elegant enough to wear on any day or a date night look. I used LA colors pallet with a maroon looking color for the outer part of the eye. I used a light gold color on the inner most part of the eye and also swept it across the entire lid before placing the maroon eye shadow. And I went with a light pink lip. Its simple and easy!! :D Good luck muggies!

Hi, MUGs!! this is my mermaid inspiratio look! Hope U enjoy it!

At last, with my own hair ;o)

XoXo

I love mermaids and I had so much fun doing this. I hope you’ll like it.

I had alot of fun coming up with this look!!

This is the first contest that I am entering here and also the first time I am using Makeup Geek products as I just received my new makeup (an anniversary present) in the mail today.  My look was created using only MUG eye shadows and also two of the new MUG gel eyeliners.  I included a photo of my 2 year-old daughter and I as well.  She had fun trying to pull off my false eyelashes.  When I finally took them off she smiled and covered her eyes!

Thank you for your consideration.  I would love some MUG lipsticks!  :)

Here’s my sign!

Eyes:

• Too Faced Shadow Insurance
    • Sugarpill Tako – browbone
    • Illamasqua Feline – lower browbone
    • Illamasqua Fatal – crease, later to blend edges of color along lower lash line
    • Illamasqua Intense – lower crease, outer corner of lid and outer lower lash line
    • Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lid
    • Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure Opal – lid, lightly dusted a bit on crease and browbone
    • Nyx Silver – inner v and inner lower lash line
    • Sugarpill Lashes (cut into demi size)
    • MAC Siahi gel liner – upper lash line and lower waterline
    • Fyrinnae Winter, Again – corners of eye and browbone
    • Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
    • Sugarpill Afterparty – to fill in brows with blue
    • Milani Runway Lashes Mascara

Face:

• Illamasqua Skin Base in 1 and Au mixed together
    • MAC Azalea Blossom – blush
    • Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlight

Lips:

• Nyx lip pencil in Purple rain
    • Morgana Cryptoria lipstick in Troll Repellant

Hii there :-))) I LOVE Your makeups, they are amazing!

This is my first post and first weekly challenge :-) I am an amateur with makeups, but I love this!

My Inspiration is a mermaid from the coolest story ever, so violet lips = mermaid bra ;-), red eye liner – mermaid hair and other = seaweed

At 2nd picture I have a strange face, because I have braces on my teeth ;)

FACE:

Diva Defense Primer – Coastal Scents
    Medium Cool Foundation Cashmere – Lumiere
    Silica spheres – Coastal Scents

EYES:

88 Original Palette – Coastal Scents
    Black Eyeliner – WIBO
    Mascara – Maybelline turbo boost

LIPS:

lIPS balm – Tisane + violet mica from CS

Ps. Sorry for my english language :)

Hi ! This is my mermaid inspired look, there are some  REALLY good looks so good luck everyone!!! 

Hi all,

Here’s my first ever upload to a make up comp so i hope you all like it. i’m working with about 3 brushes and very limited products atm because i just did a huge clean out like 2 days ago and am now left with not even the basics
    (lots of finger smudging and improv’d Qtip eyeshadow sponges at the moment)
    Make a spash girls…

Love,
    MissSicka

NB – No editing has been done to these pics other than resizing and putting them all together for an easier upload.

This was such a fun challenge for summertime!  I decided to do an aqua blue and gold bronzed look for my mermaid inspired look, because I’ve always envisioned mermaids off sunning themselves and brushing out their hair on some tropical beach somewhere :)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)

The forum ‘Community Challenge’ is closed to new topics and replies.