Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Community Challenge Weekly Challenge: July Fourth Inspired WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

This topic contains 52 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Rebecca Schnippel schnips 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author

I know, I noticed too late that it said midnight EST… :/ I still wanted to post the pictures, I had fun doing it. :)

Congratulations winners! Brittany Couture, you are amazing! People like you are why I love makeup so much. Thank you for posting your work, it was beautifully done.

<3 Rebecca

@schnips great job too, by the way, your drawing was really really cool and we loved your makeup!

Chosing winners is always so hard :)

Congratulations to both! brittany, great look!

Ditto what Mariella said, @schnips! I’ve really enjoyed your entries & hope to see more in the future! I especially liked how many facets of Americana you worked into this last one. The Iwo Jima memorial was amazing, but I also loved the fireworks, and even felt like the overall look & bandanna was very reminiscent of Rosie the Riveter- was that purposeful? Really great work!

I loved Britney’s gradient/ombre lips as well. They really set off the look!

Awe! Thanks Mariella and JessicaAllison, that means a lot! I had a ton of fun doing this challenge. Rosie the Riveter was exactly the look I was going for. I even thought of taking a upper body shot, so that I could do the famous arm flex shot, but thought I’d just stick with the makeup shots.

Thanks again ladies, you have no idea how much you both just made my day! :-)
    Xoxo!
    Rebecca

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)

The forum ‘Community Challenge’ is closed to new topics and replies.