Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Community Challenge Weekly Challenge: July Fourth Inspired WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

This topic contains 52 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rebecca Schnippel schnips 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone!! This is my look! Hope U like it!

My 4th of July look it contains a star and red white and blue eyeshadow along with red lips!

I went for a Marilyn Monroe-esque makeup look, but with blue shadow eyeliner. Happy 4th!

Well this is my fourth july look. Ufortunately, I named myself Zozolina, because, I though that was my nickname here (Zozolina) because I use thah nickname often, while “mrssweetandsmart” is my nickname on youtube and makeupgeek. Hope that doesnt disqualify me. Btw, britany couture, I adore your forth july inspired look

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wow nice entrys <3 sorry für the bad quality but I had to use my iphone cam , because i cant find my cam ):

here is my look inspired by the fourth of July. I chose a red smokey eye look with added red white and blue crystals. with a royal blue eyeshadow smudged under my lower lash line. I hope you all like it and good luck to all who enter.

Well 2nd try… I hope I did everything as I was supposed to >.< It was really depressing last time :'(
    And now… my 4th July inspired look!
    Photographer: Victoria Koellner (My beloved girlfriend ~^-^ thank you my love!)
    Makeup Artist and Model: Mel Nauta

Hope you like it!!
    Lots of lovely makeups have been upload! =D It’s great!! Good luck for everyone!
    See ya!

I am sorry for the multy-submissions, I got confused by the new system .. :)

I can describe my entry as : ” Day wearable 4th of July look “

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

not much of an artist, as most of you are!! (good job!!) but here is my look! :)

Hi everyone this is my look, This is my b-e-a-utiful model  Fiona! We cut out stars out of paper and glued them to her face and had sooo much fun :) So thanks for making us have a fun evening :)

<3 :) Good Luck Everybody!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)

The forum ‘Community Challenge’ is closed to new topics and replies.