Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Community Challenge Weekly Challenge: July Fourth Inspired WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

This topic contains 52 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rebecca Schnippel schnips 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author

[caption id="attachment_180061" align="alignnone" width="250"] 3[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_180072" align="alignnone" width="184"] 4[/caption]

First ever entry! I saw that manicures were allowed and jumped at the chance!

Q to Admin, do you have to have an inspiration photo?

I did a more wearable look, I don’t have a picture with me and the date, because I wore this look to “Freedom Fest” in my city this Wednesday, and then today noticed that there was a weekly challenge for this and decided to participate for the first time.

excellent work ladies.. I gotta get my makeup look posted :D

4thJuly

I used MUG Neptune for the blue. Hot Topic brand for the red. Kryolan aquacolor white for the stripes. Also used Sugarpill Tako for other white detailing. MUG Corrupt was used wet for the outlining and used dry for the shading. I applied nail art star rhinestones for my stars. I also applied a small amount of red glitter on the red stripes but you can’t see it. Oh and I used NYX jumbo pencil in Milk as a base for the eye and brow. The lip is done with a temporary lip tattoo.

Hi, this is the first time I’m participating weekly challenge :)

The look I created is rather subtle, especially in comparison to some looks posted earlier, but I hope you like it too :)

Sorry for different colour on each photo, I tried different options and lighting.

This is my first contest that I have entered! I’ve been eyeing them up for a while. Good luck to all. :]

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)

The forum ‘Community Challenge’ is closed to new topics and replies.