November 20, 2012 at 12:43 am #201242
James Bond movies are amazing! The girls in the movies are always so sassy and sultry. This weeks weekly challenge is James Bond inspired! Be creative and as always have fun.
- Challenge begins Monday, November 19th and ends Friday, November 30th at midnight EST
The Rules -
- This challenge is open to anyone of any age and from any country
- Only 1 look per person, and the work must be your own
- The spirit of these challenges is to practice & create something new, thus to enter a look into a Weekly Challenge please create a look specifically for this challenge, i.e. do not upload a photo that was taken for another purpose.
- Do not edit or alter your images – images that have been altered will be disqualified.Only one entry/person. You may not create other user names to get out of this rule.
- Any entry that is suspected of violating these rules will be deleted, and the user disqualified. Repeat offenders will be banned from entering future competitions. If you have an issue with this, or believe you are not in violation of the rules, please contact Mariella or Jessica by pm.
- In one of your photos, please make sure you are holding a visible sign while wearing the makeup look that you are entering in the contest that says “MUG Weekly Challenge ___(insert challenge name)___ by ___(insert user name)___(date)___”
The Prize -
*Enter your photos here!SO OUR WINNERS ARE:- @clockworkamelia for her re-creation of French actress Berenice Marlohe’s colorful smokey eyes – which she’s been rocking a lot on the red carpet. Great job!- random winner : @seekrofknowledgePlease PM Mariella with your full name, e-mail address and postal address so she can arrange the sending of your prizes.Great job everyone!November 21, 2012 at 7:27 pm #201466
- Winner will be announced Monday, December 3rd
- Two winners chosen: 1 for best look, and 1 at random, so everyone has a chance to win!
- Prize will be the fun Korres Lip Butter Collection
I was inspired by this nail polish ad that I’ve seen around, which features Berenice Marlohe from the new Skyfall movie. I wanted to do something smoky and seductive that picked up the burgundy and flash of gold on her lip and nails.
Edit: Whoops, forgot the sign pic.November 22, 2012 at 8:24 pm #201562
brittanycouturexoMemberNovember 24, 2012 at 9:44 pm #201723
seekrofknowledgeMemberNovember 27, 2012 at 2:37 am #201888
elizabethglam77MemberNovember 29, 2012 at 9:11 pm #202058
GabriellaCorrMemberNovember 30, 2012 at 1:14 pm #202107
starxdustMemberDecember 1, 2012 at 12:34 am #202149
Aaaah I think I’m too late with the time zone difference, but I’ll post mine anyways.
I took my inspiration from Goldfinger, where the bad guy “turns people into gold” to kill them. His first victim is a beautiful (mostly) naked woman. Didn’t go with the traditional sexy Bond girl, unfortunately. Anyway, hope you enjoy it, whether it qualifies or not!December 1, 2012 at 2:40 am #202157
Wow Dana that is awesome! I hope you got it in in time
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.