October 22, 2012 at 11:35 pm #197292
Congrats to our winner @liefpandabeertje for her incredible Grinch look, and also to @casmakeup who was our random winner this week. Please contact Mariella via private message with your email and mailing address, and thanks to everyone who entered!
Halloween is so fun! It’s a day you can be as creative and crazy as you want with your makeup! We want to see all of your wonderful Halloween makeup for this weeks weekly challenge. Have fun MUG’s & be creative!
- Challenge begins Monday, October 22nd and ends Friday, November 2nd at midnight EST
The Rules -
- This challenge is open to anyone of any age and from any country
- Only 1 look per person, and the work must be your own
- The spirit of these challenges is to practice & create something new, thus to enter a look into a Weekly Challenge please create a look specifically for this challenge, i.e. do not upload a photo that was taken for another purpose.
- Do not edit or alter your images – images that have been altered will be disqualified.Only one entry/person. You may not create other user names to get out of this rule.
- Any entry that is suspected of violating these rules will be deleted, and the user disqualified. Repeat offenders will be banned from entering future competitions. If you have an issue with this, or believe you are not in violation of the rules, please contact Mariella or Jessica by pm.
- In one of your photos, please make sure you are holding a visible sign while wearing the makeup look that you are entering in the contest that says “MUG Weekly Challenge ___(insert challenge name)___ by ___(insert user name)___(date)___”
The Prize -
October 24, 2012 at 12:06 pm #197456
- Winner will be announced Monday, November 5th
- Two winners chosen: 1 for best look, and 1 at random, so everyone has a chance to win!
- Prize will be the fun 6 Makeup Geek Eyeshadows
Super fun challengeOctober 24, 2012 at 5:50 pm #197474
Thanks for this challenge I will definitely create something. So I have a question what if I will do make up on my friend? Can I do that? And we can take picture together for proving that I’ve done make up. Would it be enough?October 24, 2012 at 10:51 pm #197534
katyerinaMemberOctober 24, 2012 at 11:05 pm #197535
I wish I would have seen this yesterday when I did a pop art look out of boredom! darn!October 25, 2012 at 12:29 pm #197561
bquilla1102 I feel the same way! I did something a few nights ago I totally would’ve entered. Oh well, gonna have to come up with something else. I LOVE Halloween!October 25, 2012 at 3:30 pm #197578
LexiFresh ME TOO!!!! i’ve done like 3 looks already this month practicing for my final costume! lol i’m such a dork!October 26, 2012 at 1:27 am #197618
KavithaMemberOctober 26, 2012 at 1:10 pm #197659
choccolate91MemberOctober 27, 2012 at 11:09 am #198067
eyedazzleMemberOctober 28, 2012 at 12:06 am #198158October 28, 2012 at 8:08 am #198177
Irina15MemberOctober 28, 2012 at 5:45 pm #198205
barbiegirl87MemberOctober 29, 2012 at 10:02 pm #198303
MarinkaMemberOctober 30, 2012 at 12:24 pm #198359
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.