Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Community Challenge Weekly Challenge: Christmas Inspired WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

This topic contains 42 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Blackmely Blackmely 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Here is my Christmas inspired look! I did a festive manicure on myself and I liked how it turned out, so I decided to create a coordinating look on my face. I hope you like it!

Hi, I am here for the first time. Here is my Christmas inspired look. Good luck to all!)

Hi everyone! This is my Christmas inspired look. I hope you like it. Happy holidays! :)

Hi everyone!  This is my look!

Hello everyone!

This is my Sparkling Christmas look:) I used some blue, grey and silver with sparkles:) Hope you like it!

Hi everyone, hope you have a wonderful Christmas filled with joy, laughter and of course makeup!

[caption id="attachment_203413" align="alignnone" width="250"] http://beauty-by-liv.blogspot.fr/

My Christmas Challenge entry. Fashion Snow Maiden look :)

inspred by my christmas tree wich is decorated in silver and blue

inspred by my christmas tree. I packed a ton of heavy meatl liner under the lower lash line but didnt really show up :/ too bad b/c it reminded me of xmas lights lol

Hello Muggies I decided to do a Brown Smokey eye with a neutral lip for my Christmas Inspired look I chose these colors because when i think of Christmas I think of Friends and Family gathered around the Tree by a nice warm and cozy Fire. SO i took the elements of the cozy fire and focused on the colors of the browns and the blacks. Plus this can be dressed up or down for those holiday parties. good luck to all who enter and Happy holidays everyone.

Merry Christmas !!! May God bless you all !!!

Hi. I’ve been a lurker on this website in the past year. Finally, I have summed up the courage to join. Hello makeup geeks! :)

This is my Christmas Inspired look. Festive, smoky yet wearable. Can be sported to a quiet dinner with family or doll up to a party later. Hope you like it. (Sorry, I really suck taking photos of myself.)

Here is my entry, hope you will like it :)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)

The forum ‘Community Challenge’ is closed to new topics and replies.