Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Community Challenge Weekly Challenge: Christmas Inspired WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

This topic contains 42 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Blackmely Blackmely 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    jesica

Thanks to all of our Muggies for making the season bright! There were lots of beautiful looks this time around, but our winner’s creativity really captured the feeling of the holidays: congrats to @Marinka! Our random winner this time around was Sharmin Mrittika (@Mrittika). Both winners should contact @Mariella via private message, including your mailing address and your current email. Thanks!

Happy Holidays! To get in the spirit we will be holding a Christmas Inspired Weekly Challenge! Be creative and have fun!

When - 

• Challenge begins Monday, December 3rd and ends Friday, December 14th at midnight EST

The Rules - 

• This challenge is open to anyone of any age and from any country
    • Only 1 look per person, and the work must be your own
    • The spirit of these challenges is to practice & create something new, thus to enter a look into a Weekly Challenge please create a look specifically for this challenge, i.e. do not upload a photo that was taken for another purpose.
    • Do not edit or alter your images – images that have been altered will be disqualified.Only one entry/person. You may not create other user names to get out of this rule.
    • Any entry that is suspected of violating these rules will be deleted, and the user disqualified. Repeat offenders will be banned from entering future competitions. If you have an issue with this, or believe you are not in violation of the rules, please contact Mariella or Jessica by pm.
    • In one of your photos, please make sure you are holding a visible sign while wearing the makeup look that you are entering in the contest that says “MUG Weekly Challenge ___(insert challenge name)___ by ___(insert user name)___(date)___”

The Prize - 

• Winner will be announced Monday, December 17th
    • Two winners chosen: 1 for best look, and 1 at random, so everyone has a chance to win!
    • Prize will be the fun  TWO MAC Guilty Passions: Holiday Mini Kits
    *Enter your photos here!

Merry Christmas Makeup Geek fam!!! Hope you and your family has a great one. Heres a look. Good luck muggies! :)

Christmas PartyChristmas Inspired

Sorry…my camra is not the greatest…..I’m calling my look “It’s beginning to look alot like a pink christmas”  I hope you like it Marlena!

ok guys im new at this but the pics i was trying to add arent showing up what was i doing wrong? help

Happy Holidays to everyone! I call this Candy Cane Lane! I hope you enjoy!

ladies you look great here is my entry green and gold on the eyes and red lips

Photobucket” alt=”my entry” />

my entry

Hello Everyone! Here it is my enter in this Weekly MUG Challenge: Christmas Inspired. Hope you all like it and good luck all beautiful Muggies who already entered:)

Hi girls!!!

This is my entry in the lovely chanllenge of this week! GooD luck to everyone! and, of course, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Ups… I can’t see my images… can someone explain me how I should upload them?

Thanks!!

Hi All, this is my first entry into a MUG weekly challenge and I had a lot of fun.  :)  I went all out festive with red and green!  Good Luck everyone!!

@eyemasq what brand are these eye lashes? So cool! I need those :)

@Marinka They are “Lacies” by Ardell.  Glad you like them!  :)

Hi!! Here’s my entry to the Weekly Challenge: Christmas Inspired. Good luck to everyone! :-)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.