Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Community Challenge Weekly Challenge: Autumn Inspired WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

This topic contains 39 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of MakeupKatty MakeupKatty 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Hello MUG’s! This is my look inspired by this beautiful season. I love autumn and this is what makes me happy the most. Hope you enjoy it! *Hugs*

[caption id="attachment_194684" align="alignnone" width="250"] My mom saw me taking pictures and wanted to say Hi :)[/caption]

Thank you for this opportunity, it inspired me and brought me back to my passion after so many hard months!

i can’ t upload the photos so here’s a flickr link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/80226631@N05/8057358418/

enjoy!

I just could not cover my brows properly! So they kinda peek through haha,
    My eyebrows are dead trees, the eyeshadow represents the leaves fallen under the tree and the green eyeliner is the dark green grass that you see in autumn… at least that was the thought behind it x]
    I added goldish glitter as a highlight all around from my cheekbones to above the brow but it doesn’t show on camera
    Sorry for putting so many pics, but I get paranoid x]

Hope the quality of the photos doesn’t matter x]

@Georgina-Contreras I like your idea a lot!

Thank you Marinka! c:
    It’s times like these when I realize my forehead is a tad small for designs or mor like my temples my face chart had so much room! hahahaha
    I loved your look, the way the liner blends into the eyeshadow seemlessly!
    And this may sound wierd, but I love your nose (can’t figure out how to do the linky thing, do I just add “@” and it does it automatically?)

@Iryna just so that it’s clear for everyone, this look won’t be taken into account when judging the contest, because it was definitely not created for this challenge (and the spirit of the challenges are to get to practice, so to create specific looks) and of course there was no card indicating when and why the look had been created.

This look, even if it’s beautiful, doesn’t comply with the rules.

Thanks.

likewise, @tinkerbila (Bila S) we are unable to consider your look for this challenge.

It is very clearly stated in the rules:

“In one of your photos, please make sure you are holding a visible sign while wearing the makeup look that you are entering in the contest that says “MUG Weekly Challenge ___(insert challenge name)___ by ___(insert user name)___(date)___”

This is to ensure authenticity of entries, and obviously, creating a digital tag does not serve the same purpose (anyone could download & post a photo from anywhere on the internet and create a digital sign with their name on it. This is why we require entrants to HOLD a sign while wearing the look they’ve created).

This rule has been in effect for over six months now, and though we have refrained from specifically calling out disqualified entries, forum users should know that we do strictly adhere to the specified rules when judging the contest. Anyone that has any questions is welcome to contact myself or Mariella. Thanks for being a part of our community!

Congrats! MakeupKatty!

I LOVE Your look, its precocious and amazing :) So.. beautiful

Thank you so much! It means alot! :)

Oh my God! Thank you so so much! I loved doing this look and i’m so happy it was so appreciated! *hugs to all*

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

The forum ‘Community Challenge’ is closed to new topics and replies.