Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Community Challenge Weekly Challenge: Autumn Inspired WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

This topic contains 39 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of MakeupKatty MakeupKatty 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jesica G.
    jesica

Congrats to this week’s winner, @MakeupKatty! You can’t get much more fall-like than her eye catching maple leaf mask!

Our random winner has caught our eye in the past as well (remember her fantasitc nautical themed nails in our nail art challenge?) Congrats to @Marinka!

Both winners should contact @Mariella via private message with their mailing address and a valid email address. Thanks to everyone who took the time out of their beautiful fall days to bring some loveliness to the forum! See you soon!

Fall is such a rich and beautiful season. There is so much inspiration with all the lovely colors in fall. So this weeks weekly challenge is Autumn inspired. Be creative and as always have fun Makeup Geeks!

When – 

• Challenge begins Monday, September 24th and ends Friday, October 5th at midnight EST

The Rules – 

• This challenge is open to anyone of any age and from any country
    • Only 1 look per person, and the work must be your own
    • The spirit of these challenges is to practice & create something new, thus to enter a look into a Weekly Challenge please create a look specifically for this challenge, i.e. do not upload a photo that was taken for another purpose.
    • Do not edit or alter your images – images that have been altered will be disqualified.Only one entry/person. You may not create other user names to get out of this rule.
    • Any entry that is suspected of violating these rules will be deleted, and the user disqualified. Repeat offenders will be banned from entering future competitions. If you have an issue with this, or believe you are not in violation of the rules, please contact Mariella or Jessica by pm.
    • In one of your photos, please make sure you are holding a visible sign while wearing the makeup look that you are entering in the contest that says “MUG Weekly Challenge ___(insert challenge name)___ by ___(insert user name)___(date)___”

The Prize – 

• Winner will be announced Monday, October 8th
    • Two winners chosen: 1 for best look, and 1 at random, so everyone has a chance to win!
    • Prize will be the fun 3 Tarte Pure Performance Lipsticks
    *Enter your photos here!

My first challenge! :) We went hiking last week in the beautiful Smoky Mountains (which are right in my back yard.) I took inspiration from the changing colors of the leaves here that I am so thankful to be able to see every fall. The browns of the fallen leaves, the oranges of the maple leaves still on the trees, the dark purple of the blackberry vines as they go dormant for the winter, and the vibrant red of the holly berries just now forming.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wanted my look to be as vibrant as possible, just as autumn leaves are colorful! Good luck, everyone!

Hi,

Here’s the look I did recently. The inspiration for this look were fallen leaves. I called it “The Fall Fairy”.

I have the whole video about how I did this look – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2f43ED_Ubw

[caption id="attachment_193127" align="alignnone" width="250"] Multi-color glitter on bottom lash line   [/caption]

http://www.youtube.com/addictedtoelf

Weekly Challenge by rumentaa aka Kelly McKenzie

This is my autumn inspired look, hope you like it!!

I hope you geeks “fall” in love with my look, I had lots of fun with it!

here is my autumn inspired look using all MUG shadows  :)

My first challenge. I never noticed how much my camera stinks lol I had fun though. Enjoy.

I cant upload

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

The forum ‘Community Challenge’ is closed to new topics and replies.