September 24, 2012 at 10:52 pm #192690
Congrats to this week’s winner, @MakeupKatty! You can’t get much more fall-like than her eye catching maple leaf mask!
Our random winner has caught our eye in the past as well (remember her fantasitc nautical themed nails in our nail art challenge?) Congrats to @Marinka!
Both winners should contact @Mariella via private message with their mailing address and a valid email address. Thanks to everyone who took the time out of their beautiful fall days to bring some loveliness to the forum! See you soon!
Fall is such a rich and beautiful season. There is so much inspiration with all the lovely colors in fall. So this weeks weekly challenge is Autumn inspired. Be creative and as always have fun Makeup Geeks!
- Challenge begins Monday, September 24th and ends Friday, October 5th at midnight EST
The Rules -
- This challenge is open to anyone of any age and from any country
- Only 1 look per person, and the work must be your own
- The spirit of these challenges is to practice & create something new, thus to enter a look into a Weekly Challenge please create a look specifically for this challenge, i.e. do not upload a photo that was taken for another purpose.
- Do not edit or alter your images – images that have been altered will be disqualified.Only one entry/person. You may not create other user names to get out of this rule.
- Any entry that is suspected of violating these rules will be deleted, and the user disqualified. Repeat offenders will be banned from entering future competitions. If you have an issue with this, or believe you are not in violation of the rules, please contact Mariella or Jessica by pm.
- In one of your photos, please make sure you are holding a visible sign while wearing the makeup look that you are entering in the contest that says “MUG Weekly Challenge ___(insert challenge name)___ by ___(insert user name)___(date)___”
The Prize -
*Enter your photos here!September 25, 2012 at 9:34 pm #192771
- Winner will be announced Monday, October 8th
- Two winners chosen: 1 for best look, and 1 at random, so everyone has a chance to win!
- Prize will be the fun 3 Tarte Pure Performance Lipsticks
My first challenge! We went hiking last week in the beautiful Smoky Mountains (which are right in my back yard.) I took inspiration from the changing colors of the leaves here that I am so thankful to be able to see every fall. The browns of the fallen leaves, the oranges of the maple leaves still on the trees, the dark purple of the blackberry vines as they go dormant for the winter, and the vibrant red of the holly berries just now forming.September 26, 2012 at 7:20 pm #192945
krystaleyesMemberSeptember 26, 2012 at 7:49 pm #192952
GoreGothSamMemberSeptember 28, 2012 at 8:09 am #193061
ilovemyaddictionMemberSeptember 28, 2012 at 11:22 am #193109
Here’s the look I did recently. The inspiration for this look were fallen leaves. I called it “The Fall Fairy”.
I have the whole video about how I did this look – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2f43ED_UbwSeptember 28, 2012 at 3:24 pm #193129
fwamhuu27MemberSeptember 28, 2012 at 11:13 pm #193187
rumentaaMemberSeptember 29, 2012 at 4:49 am #193211
Marta GonzálezMemberSeptember 29, 2012 at 5:02 pm #193375
emmablackMemberSeptember 30, 2012 at 12:55 am #193646
Anshu JainMemberSeptember 30, 2012 at 1:52 pm #193792
tracerMemberSeptember 30, 2012 at 4:14 pm #194015
amy bMemberOctober 1, 2012 at 7:41 pm #194131
Lisa SantiagoMemberOctober 1, 2012 at 7:46 pm #194132
I cant upload
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.