Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Makeup Chat Urban Decay Naked palettes

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Meg Burton megburton 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

is it worth to buy both urban Decay Naked Palette 1 and urban decay Naked Palette 2 ?  (since I am unable to decide which one to keep :(

I think it depends on your skin tone. I like Naked Palette 1 for me better because the shadows are more warm toned where as the Naked 2 has more cool toned shadows.  Overall I think both Palettes are great. I use my Naked Palette daily. I really want to get the Naked Basics palette next. Hope that helps!

Thanks @Sahuria. I am Asian and have wheatish skin tone. I have bought both and haven’t opened them yet, so I was thinking which one to keep.

I like both of them. I got the first one as a gift and the second one I bought. I like to mix the colors, use them independently, or use them with other colors. I say give them both a try and keep the one you like the most. Sephora will take it back if you’ve tried it and don’t like it. They clean them and use them as testers.

I have them both and use them both..I am fairly light complected.  You can find some awesome tutorials on here for both pallettes or youtube!

I prefer NAKED 1 to NAKED 2 since my skintone is warmer… I gravitate towards warm colors :) Naked 2 is a bit too cool for my like.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Makeup Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.