Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Show Your Face Spring photoshoot with Makeup Geek products

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Always Bella alwaysbella 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Spring is just ending in Australia and I got this photoshoot done while everything was still flowering. I used MUG eyeshadows Bling, Bleached Blonde, Brown Sugar, Cinderella  Corrupt, Homecoming, Ice Queen, Taupe Notch and Shimma Shimma. I know these photos don’t show up the makeup colours so well but I hope you like them. Amy x

Gorgeous!!!  I really love that first picture~

thank you! :)

In the same theme, here are some from a shoot I was an MUA for – Used MUG lipstick in Lavish, I love this lipstick so much. It’s just seems to suit everyone and stays on forever! We shot in sweltering hot conditions and it stayed perfect all day.

GORGEOUS :D

thanks! :)

stunning! I love the pics :) and the makeup for both looks so good. where abouts are you located? I live in Perth! xx

Thanks so much! I’m in Bassendean but the first lot of photos were taken in a Garden up in Mundaring and the second lot are from Ascot gardens :) Thank god we got them in before this heat wave, I am suffering!

I LOVE LOOOOVE how you contoured your face in the first 2-3 photos! Absolutely Flawless! It looks so stunning, yet natural.. its the perfect contour! I feel like sometimes contouring is too heavy or appears too dark, but yours looks so natural & beautiful! Do you mind me asking which products you used on your cheeks (blush, Bronzer, shaping powders, highlighter, etc)? You look so beautiful that you’ve inspired me to want to go out and buy the products you used! :)

Wow thank you so much that is so lovely of you to say!

I used the MAC bronzer in Golden (because it is quite matte) and just did the ’3′ shape on either side after putting on the blush (I think the blush was actually Makeup Geek eyeshadow Mango Tango, it’s perfect as blush) on the back of my cheeks instead of the apples.

I get my illuminator from an australian mineral company called Femme Fatale, it’s so fine and subtle I really love it, I used the shade Golden Lotus http://femmefatalecosmetics.com.au/product-category/low-shimmer-illuminators/ on my cheekbones, along my nose, centre of chin and a tiny bit in the centre of forehead

Then Makeup Geek eyeshadow in shimma shimma, on brow bone and on top of my lip!

I hope this helps! thank you for your lovely feedback xx

WOW! Those pics are AMAZING! Great job with the makeup! :D

Thank you Madam Noire! I am such a huge fan of your blog! xx

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Show Your Face’ is closed to new topics and replies.