Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Makeup Advice Skin79 bb cream – pink or gold!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Aro Aro 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hiya,
    As i understand, pink – dry = oily skin, gold = dry skin.
    Im normal skin!!
    Ive ordered and tried samples of both these and the colour suits, and both feel really nice
    As such, is either one better suited for my skin that isnt too oily nor too dry? Or is this a case of pick the nicest packaging?
    Thanks
    :)

Profile photo of Aro
    Aro

Skin79 hot pink is for oily skin.

While skin type matters, it’s more about what works for you. If both work for you, then it’s really going to depend which benefits/ingredients you want. I would suggest opting for the gold, only because if you don’t need the oil control benefits of the hot pink then you can always benefit from the added moisturising benefits of the gold.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I was just curious as some reviews said the wrong type would slide of their skin, or make pores look bigger etc, but i have fouind both to be just fine really, and with the gold i guess…..it does actually have gold in it!
    Thank you
    :)

Profile photo of Aro
    Aro

I’m not sure what to say to that, I’ve never had a BB cream slide off my skin before. I have extremely oily skin, and while I find some of the BB creams designed for dry skin are simply too moisturising for me, or they’re designed to give a more dewy complexion which it ends up looking greasy on me, there are some which actually work on my skin quite nicely if I set with an oil control powder (which is what I set my BB cream with regardless).

I meant the added benefits of the gold product in general, as it has added moisturising for dry skin and other nutrients meant to help sooth and smooth. I mean, if you don’t need the added oil control then you mast-well take advantage of the product with the most added benefits. :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Makeup Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.