Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Makeup Advice Save £50 euros on buying a makeup roll for your brushes!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Ella Ella 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

Just thought I would share this with you. I decided I wanted to buy a makeup roll for my brushes as I travel around a lot and like to take my brushes with me. I also wanted somewhere organised to keep my brushes at home where the bristles wouldn’t get busted. I went along to a mac pro store and asked for one and I nearly choked when they told me they cost around €65.00!!!!

I was later browsing an art supplies store (any will do, they sell them in most) and I found the perfect solution. They make the EXACT same product, the only difference is they are made for paint brushes instead!!! I brought mine for €3.50. And it has a hard case on the outside with a zip and lots of brush holders inside. I took it home and my brushes fit perfectly. The brush holders in the case are all different sizes so you can mix and match depending. I’m really pleased with this find!

So save yourself some money! (sorry mac)  : )

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.