Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Reviews & Swatches Revlon Photo Ready Air Foam Review

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of kaojin kaojin 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

http://www.facesbysamantharae.blogspot.com

Hey everyone ! I wanted to blog about a new product I just recently used on a client of mine that I think many of you would want to try out . A few days ago I did someones makeup for her Sweet 16. They were going out to a club in NJ for Teen Night and she wanted a flawless finish to her face. I figured I would try out the Revlon Photo Ready Air Foam Foundation. This product is absolutely incredible. It worked like MAGIC!

Here’s some facts that may help you out on your decision to try it out :

• It is a  mousse like consistency and you do not need a lot at all for full coverage. This foundation will definitely last you a long time.
    •  It comes in 8 shades
    • Minimizes the appearance of pores and imperfections
    • Satin Finish
    • Blends easily into skin
    • It’s about $13.00 at any drug store

I am so happy that I tried out this product. I definitely recommend this foundation to anyone who wants an airbrushed finish to their face. Thank you guys so much for reading and watching my videos. Please leave comments and suggestions as to what you want to see next! :)

Does it come to any skin type?

2012 Georgia Tech Football

Georgia Tech soccer lovers will soon see their favorite staff back again within the North Face with the 2012 period. The North Face Jackets have finished their August schooling camp and seem to get in excellent shape to start the period. Various gamers have missed procedures because of to injuries, but none are really serious adequate to skip the time opener. Tech’s leading three rushers from last 12 months, Tevin Washington, David Sims, and Orwin Smith, will return. The North Face Jackets have already been ranked #20 in the SI.com Preseason Top rated 25 poll.

The Georgia Tech season opener is scheduled for September three against Atlantic Coastline Convention (ACC) rival Virginia Tech in Blacksburg. The North Face WaterProof will enjoy their home opener from Presbyterian College on September 8 at 7pm. Subsequent that game, two massive ACC rivals will arrive at city. The North Face Jackets are scheduled to participate in Virginia on September 15. Tech will enjoy Miami on September 22 for the duration of Household Weekend. Middle Tennessee Condition College will arrive at Atlanta on September 29.

On October 6 the Ramblin Wreck will vacation to South Carolina to enjoy the ACC rival Clemson Tigers. Georgia Tech should have Oct 13 off. Tech will host Boston College at home on October twenty. The 2012 Homecoming sport is scheduled for Oct 27 against Brigham Younger College.

In November the North Face Jackets travel outside of town to meet two robust conference rivals. Tech will engage in Maryland on November 3 in Faculty Park and North Carolina on November ten in Chapel Hill. Tech’s last home activity might be November 17 versus ACC rival Duke. The North Face Jackets will enjoy their standard Thanksgiving weekend game against Georgia on November 24 in Athens.

Head coach Paul Johnson will return for his fifth year at Tech. His usage of the triple choice offense has triggered productive seasons at Georgia Tech. Johnson was named ACC Coach from the 12 months in 2008 and 2009. The North Face Jackets have approved a bowl bid yearly that Johnson has been their head mentor. He led the crew to an 8-5 record in 2011 and an look inside the Sunlight Bowl.

Tech’s Bobby Dodd Stadium, situated in the heart and soul of campus, is among the country’s oldest school stadiums. Integrated 1913, the stadium continues to be expanded several instances through the years. The most recent renovations ended up concluded in 2009, as well as stadium right now seats fifty five,000 enthusiasts. Georgia Tech football fans can take pleasure in Friday Night Fan Fest right before home video games at Atlantic Station in midtown. The tail gate design celebration features food and live songs from 6-10pm. Fanatics can see the Tech cheerleaders and revel in the [Pink Ribbon North Face http://www.tnfcoat.com/north-face-coats-for-women-pink-ribbon-north-face-c-1_20.html ] Marching Band. Admission to your party is totally free.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Reviews & Swatches’ is closed to new topics and replies.