Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Reviews & Swatches NYX Cosmetics Help!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Krystelle Meneses Rain Krystelle Meneses Rain 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi guys! I just wanted some advise, if anyone has ever used Nyx products. I have used NYX eyeshadows, jumbo pencils, lipsticks and some blushes. But I have not yet tried their liquid foundations. I’m an aspiring makeup artist and I really want to find a good quality face foundation I can use on my clients that is also inexpensive and a good recommendation for them.

Has anyone tried them? How are they? What other products / brands out there should I try? Thanks!

You should go for professional foundations from very beginning. NYX foundations are not the best for professional use. Try Mehron, Graftobian or any other PRO brand. These are inexpensive and you can take few shades and mix them. Check this CRC site.  There are a lot of different pro products that are inexpensive and don’t have fancy jars but they work really good. Plus you can buy some samples from there and then decide which shades you’ll need the most. I’ve done so :)

I agree with Marinka.  My clients are a little skeptical about brands.  Your best bet is to save money when it comes to shadows and blushes and eyeliners etc.  Foundations are important.  You can get away with the big name brands like cover girl Revlon etc which are a little more affordable.

Thanks! I just ordered some things off camera ready cosmetics. And I’m waiting for them to cometin. Ben nye really caught my eye.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.