Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Makeup Advice Nude Lipstick For My Skin Type…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jackie Jackie 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I see that everyone seems to be going crazy over nude lip sticks. And I’d like to try the nude lipstick craze thats going on. I know theres  different types of nudes theres light nudes kinda dark nudes. I just would like something thats  great looking, affordable (store bought), and it lasts a good while. Thanks you all! :)

My fave drugstore nude is Number 14 Rimmel London’s Kate Moss collection.  I know you’d prefer drug store, but I just want to give you a couple other options.  One is Sheen Supreme lipstick in Bare Again, $16, from MAC.   It’s more sheer and it’s a pinky nude.  Another one I like is Almost Lipstick, $15, from Clinique in the color Tender Honey.  It’s a brownie nude.  I hope this helps.

I came to know this combination by accident. I use MAC lip liner “n-sync” (looks very light going on but don’t get too intimated by it at first.) then I use aquaphor balm on my lips,  the color wears slowly through out my 16 hour day with maybe a reapply in the last four hours of my shift, and its super moisturizing on my lips. Another color that I bought, cause I love the liners so much was “hip n happy” which has a little more pink added to it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Makeup Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.