Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Reviews & Swatches New Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation??

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Angie Liddiard Angie Liddiard 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Has anyone tried the new urban decay foundation Naked Skin ? It could be great to have a review on that product.

I saw review on Phyrra.net about the new Urban Decay Foundation. Check it out here.

Hope that helps!

I believe Sephora has samples of it right now.

Thanks !

I went to Sephora to try it on ! The fact is: I never try foundation in my life… I’ve always been afraid to look like an old grape.
    Results ?! I love it. I feel like I have nothing on my face. I don’t need a lot of product and I found the perfect match for my skin. Seriously? I’m amazed. For me, it’s worth it even if it’s pricey.

I actually didn’t like it at all! But it was mainly prob because of my odd skin tone and oily-ness! I am NC40, Nars stromboli/mixed with Tahoe, MUFE 153–anyways they gave me samples of 5.0 and 6.0 and if you can tell by my other colors that I typically use I have super yellow undertones and if its not super yellow I turn grey. Anyways it turned me gray and the longevity also wasn’t up to par. I felt that NARS sheer matte (short longevity) or MUFE is much, much more natural looking.

I’ve loved this foundation! I have dry skin and this foundation doesn’t dry it at all. It gives sheer coverage. The skin looks smooth and silky. But if you’re looking for full coverage foundation it is definitely not for you.

I like UD tinted moisturizer and I like this new naked foundation also. I’ve just tested it out though, didn’t purchase it yet.

What I also like, in my Sephora they had like special ‘choose your color’ papers, very useful to choose the right color for your face :)

I tried it and love it! I find that putting it on with a beauty blender is the way to go for me. You can also layer it for more coverage where you need it. But I find that the coverage is great with just a thin layer. I have super oily skin and it stays looking great the entire day. This is definitely my holy grail foundation. Love it. I’d definitely give it a try.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Reviews & Swatches’ is closed to new topics and replies.