Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Reviews & Swatches NARS Concealer

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Maritoni mtishawt 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

My husband gave me a mini makeup shopping spree for Sweetest day. I needed to get some things for a gig I have coming up, but of course I managed to buy myself a few things :) However, I only got to use one today.

http://www.sephora.com/concealer-P293603?om_mmc=Googlepla&_requestid=42976&cm_mmc=us_search-_-GG-_-pla-_-{keyword}&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=1344449

I purchased the NARS Concealer stick and used it today. It gives very good, full, coverage. I don’t use it straight from the stick, but it is totally convenient enough to do so. I use a brush, put it where I need it (under eyes and a few blemishes on my cheek) and stipple away. I followed it up with my Make Up For Ever foundation just to see how it look and they jive pretty well together. This was also the first time that I did not feel the need to mix concealers to get an exact match.

I’ve tried several concealers from benefit, stilla, smashbox and tarte through out the last few years and I was most pleased with this one. I almost didn’t buy it because the sales woman was really pushy but I’m glad I did. :)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Reviews & Swatches’ is closed to new topics and replies.