Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Makeup Chat My first trip to Inglot NY coming up…Any color suggestions from Inglot users?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Marina Marinka 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I will be going on Inglot in New York this weekend for the first time ever! For Inglot users out there,  is there there a shadow color or product you recommend? They have so many options and it will be hard to choose with the limited time I will have to shop and all. Thanks in advance for your suggestions! :-)

You should get Duraline – it makes eyeliner from any shadows or it can be added to gel liner that is dried. I like this one and it is for 9 bucks only! :) Also they have great eyeshadows, the colors are just your preference, the quality is not best of the best but they worth the price anyway.  And I’ve heard that Inglot lip polishes or lip lacquers are very good too, I have not tried them yet though.

Thanks Marinka! :-)

Agreed with Marinka. Duraline is their best product in my opinion. I have their gel liner, but I find it dried wayyyy faster than the one from MAC, Maybelline and Bobbi Brown, But like Marinka said, just put a couple of drop of Duraline and it good as new. @ Marinka, have you ever tried any of their foundation or powders? any that you would recommend?

I ended up getting duraline and a palette. Loved that place!

I’ve tried only Duraline and eye shadows. I’ve seen many good reviews for gel liners and lip lacquer pots, but have not tried them yet. As for foundations for clients I prefer airbrush foundations (currently I use Dinair but I’ll definitely try Temptu) or cream foundations (I use Graftobian and Mehron). Personally, I don’t wear liquid foundations so I wouldn’t go for Inglot ones. Anyway you can always ask for sample.

How you suggest a good way to apply cream foundation?

@Saretta it depends of skin type and skin conditions. I use beauty blender and different brushes. Are you asking advice for yourself or for the clients?

I’m asking advice for myself :) would love to try studio tech or full coverage foundation from MAC. as i am not familiar with cream foundation I don’t use them on my client. I would love to get familiar and experiance more with cream foundation before using it on client.

Cream foundations are the similar in application like liquid ones. The difference is that you need a pea size of cream to cover whole face.  I usually mix them with small brush or my finger (if it is not warm enough for melting it) on the pallete and than applying it with brush or dump beauty blender. Actually I found that cream foundations are more affordable and you need less amount  then of liquid foundations.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.