Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Makeup Advice My face sweats…A LOT!!! HELP!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Shelly shellygrrl 2 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi, my name is Nakia, and I am a sweataholic. I sweat all the time. Doesn’t matter the season. I am looking for a solution to the sweating, and also any advice on makeup that will withstand it. I find there is a difference between getting your makeup to withstand external moisture, and getting it to hold up when the moisture is coming from the inside out! It’s very, very frustrating! Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

I have the same issue with my face and someone told me to ice my face ESP in the summer about 10 mins before applying makeup and it makes your face sweat less, I don’t know why but it does work for me

I am a sweataholic too. ( = .=); I always feel like a sweaty beast.
    I honestly haven’t found a way to solve anything. I just reapply occasionally throughout the day and do touch-ups.

I’ll have to try this icing-your-face trick.

Aro

Mehron No Sweat Skin Prep is an anti-perspirant primer, if you will. I’d also suggest getting a good setting spray, Skindinavia Bridal Makeup Finish spray is designed to resist moisture.

Thanks for all your advice, ladies! I’m gonna try that Mehron product! Sounds like it might be my holy grail! I’ve heard about the Skindinavia in the past. Looking forward to trying that too! Question: Have you used these products? Do you know if they can be safely used everyday? Summer is coming, so I need to prepare! ;-)

Aro

I have not used the Mehron primer, my issue is oil rather than water, but I came across the product while looking for a primer that would make my foundation better withstand the humid summers here in NZ. I have used Skindinavia sprays, even though they have one for oily skin I find the bridal one works better for me and is meant to help resist moisture as well, and I do use them pretty much daily during summer.

Antiperspirant primer? GENIUS! Nakiarenee, please let us know how it works for you! I have the same issue, except it comes from my face and head, but if I could help one of those I will.

i also need help. i sweat a lot plus my face is very oily. and the weather in my country is warm :(

What products are you currently using? What’s your current skincare routine?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.