Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Makeup Geek Community Makeup Geek T-Shirts are here!

This topic contains 30 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Michelle Bonicelli thismomrocks72 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

will these t-shirts be available in larger sizes at time?
    or maybe a good idea would be to sell just the transfer to we can put it on our own top in our own size??
    i like that idea better , please marlena you know what its like to get things in bigger sizes, it can be so hard to do .
    please think about it
    xoxo :)

they look ace :D

Anonymous

so cute!!!! im gonna order one for my sis! and one for me of course!

NEED PLUS SIZES PLEASE!!!!! AND A BLACK OPTION!!

just saw the pic of the makeup t-shirt , love it! could some one tell me the price plz? :)

OK I WANT ONE!!!

I just got mine in the mail last week!  Can’t wait to wear it!

I  agree with the rest of you.  I would really like to see it in black as well.  How about MUG keychains?  I would so rock that!  That one comes in 1 size :P

It says it’s size large and out of stock.  How do you choose a different size? I would love it if they had it in black also!

That’s really cute! I am going to order one too! :D

Ooooh, cute! Black,please!

The shirts are really cute! Great job on the design guys :)

This is so cute. I will order soon. Is there any other color available? I am a big fan of pink and black.

I like the transfer idea, but the shirts probably raise more money. I need a special fit the arms need to be longer and larger but i would love a 1x or 2x in black one to wear on jobs weddings and such. Their are two of us and people could identify us easier. We were going to come up with something but this would be great. I have stickers on my kit from sugarpill and coastal scents Because i use a giant double stacking tool chest on wheels but it is also a great way to advertise. Hint Hint!

guess i missed it? i cant find it

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

The forum ‘Makeup Geek Community’ is closed to new topics and replies.