Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Makeup Geek Community Makeup Geek T-Shirts are here!

This topic contains 28 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of MISTY HALL Misty-Hall 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    calbear

I’m so excited to see these awesome MUG t-shirts are finally available for us available for us MUGS to purchase! See the store (under ‘Other Goodies’ for details!)

Yahoo!

Liv

That’s really cute! I’ll be ordering one soon. :-P

Just ordered mine! Can’t wait to wear it with pride around my campus. I get compliments all the time on my makeup and it is all thanks to the skills I learned from MUG! This is a great resource and I am truly glad to support it by purchasing from the store. :)

Lys

LOVE the logo and V-neck. :) If MUG ever makes one in black, size 3X I will definitely purchase one. White is one of the most unflattering colors to wear on a shirt like this if you are a chubster like me, lol

I am SOO getting one! Gotta wait until next month though :cry:

I got mine and I love it! The length and fit are perfect!

i love this so i can wear it around town and tel everyone how awesoem you guys are!

Just ordered mine tonight and getting my first MUG eyeshadow! Sooo excited!!

:( XXL’s are out of stock. When do you suppose they will be restocked?

I would also love to see this in black!

Really cute! I agree with Bobbie would love to see it in black.

I want one now for my birthday (it’s comin up teehee :D)

So cute!! I would definitely get one in black! I’m just too messy and accident prone for white, lol. :)

I’m very new around here, but a choice in black would get my vote too! It’s such a cute shirt, and I want one for sure!

I think you should sell some coffee mugs and have on the side: “I’m a MUG” :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.