Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Sale & Swap All sold. Thanks everyone!

This topic contains 155 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of MACaholic515 arincon6 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 156 total)
  • Author

Authentic MAC products cheap, most bnwob, fast ship-buy more save more :)

Calling all makeup artists…airbrush compressor for sale too :)

Updated, added new items, lowered prices. Fast invoice, fast ship. No flakes please!

Added items, lowered prices, fast ship, all reasonable offers accepted :)

New bnib items, veluxe brow liners, bb cream, Gareth Pugh lash, colored mascara, dc’d LIPGLASSES, kissable lip color, Mac airbrush and more with free fast ship no pp fees!

Added stylish brow, fast ship tomorrow, buy more save more :)

Taking all reasonable offers today…I want this stuff gone :)

Added new items,lowered prices, shipping today :)

Whoever you are Marisol charavhon or doll or whoever – you must have the wrong seller. I have never even spoken to you, let alone sold you anything. You need to delete your comment and get off my thread with the lies or games or hate or whatever you’re doing right now. Just fyi It won’t work. Too many of my customers here know about my great service.

If you check your thread on page 6, you will I see I posted when I placed my order then proceeded to email you and send you my payment! I have all the emails you sent me and will be  happy to forward them to you! Please refund my money through PayPal! I filed a complaint with PayPal and warned you if I didn’t receive my products I would be forced to put this horrendous situation on blast on your site!

Get a life. Only a child or an idiot that needs something better to do with themselves would even try to pull this.

You’re some lowlife that is attempting just to damage my credibility, and it won’t work. People here have purchased from me time and again with zero issue and nothing you say is going to change that. Try someone else. I have not now nor ever sold anything to you, and never will. You will be reported ASAP as well.

I’m sure I ignored you because my listing clearly states pm me doll or char or whoever you are. Go away I’m not feeding anymore into your stupid game. I had no transaction with you, never will, and owe you nothing. Bye.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 156 total)

The forum ‘Sale & Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.