Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Sale & Swap LIMECRIME-MAC – Benefit – Urban Decay – Laura Geller – MUFE –

This topic contains 48 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of msteed7931 msteed7931 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Hey everyone!!!

I NOW HAVE A LIMECRIM PALETTE THE AQUA ONE ASKING 20SWATCHED 2X

– I have so much makeup that I will probably NEVER Get through it all, it’s kinda embarrassing lol. What I have found over the years though is that a lot of my MAC products, esp. the eyeshadows aren’t getting used, I just prefer my urban decay to be honest.

Here is a list of things I want to get rid of

MAC ITEMS

1. Mac Viva glam Nicki Swatched on my hand 2x – 8.00

2. eyeshadows in pan form all only swatches a couple times

All that glitters, Honest lust, swiss chocolate, crème de violet, Da bling, Expensive pink, Amber lights, Sushi Flower, Stars N Rockets – 6.00/each or 50 for all 9 I also have a uni palette if you want it included and you want all the shadows I will include it for anothing 10 bucks!

3. Eyeshadows in pot form again all swatched ones or twice

Mythical and woodwinked- 10 each

4. Mac Mineralized and an Extra Deminsion eyeshadow all swathed once

Shimmer Haze, Daylight, Sweet Heat (Extra Deminsion Eyeshadow) 15.00 Each

5. Mac MSF

Porcelain Pink and Blonde 20.00 Each

6 Mac Paint Swatched a few times

Idyllic, Nubile, Indianwood and Coral Crepe 12.00 Each or 40 for all 4.

Palettes

Naked palette 1 – doesn’t come with the brush or liner. But all colors have been used a max of 5 times… probably not even that no dips in any of the colors 30.00

Sleek Curacao Palette 7.00

Sleek Acid Palette 7.00

Kat Von D True romance palette in Angeles 10.00

Sugar pill Sweet heart Palette 20.00

Sugar pill Burning Heart Palette 20.00

Makeup Forever Quad- No name on the Quad 25.oo

Benefit Creaseless Cream eyeshadows- some swatched ones or twice, some not at all

Recess, samba-dy loves me, get figgy, flatter me 12. Each

Benefit Watts up $20

MISC. ITEMS

Skin 79 BB Cream-not sure on the color, used it twice way to dark for me 10.00

Benefit BOI-ING concealer in light used once with a brush 5.00

Laura Geller Balance N Brighten Foundation in Fair 20.00

Shipping will depend on what you are getting, where you want sent to and if you want tracking, insurance, etc.All prices are neogotiable… The more you buy The more you save.

If anyone is actually interested in this stuff let me know and I will upload pictures!

Thanks Christine!!!

Hi,

can you upload picture of mac eyeshadow of woodwinked, swiss choc, expensive pink please to lhutchu@hotmail.com?

Are all the eyeshadows authentic?

Thank you

Hey there, can you please send me a picture of honeylust, swiss chocolate,  the naked palette, the acid palette and the msfs?

Thank you!!

Sierra

donuts_are_delightful@Hotmail.com

I wish to purchase the Coral Crepe paintpot and the Nubile eyeshadow.

shellyqt@comcast.net

I’d like to buy the acid pal.

Hey everyone I just received everyone messeges and will be sending pics in the new hour to two

If you requested pic. they were sent to the email address you provided

I didnt receive any pictures..? my email is donuts_are_delightful@hotmail.com

Thank you again :)

Sierra

Hi can I get a picture of the sleek curacao palette. I’m very interested!!! jpark0718@gmail.com

sierra it was sent again with subject makeup geek make sure to check your spam

OH and to answer the question, YES all my makeup is authentic either purchased from MAC, SEPHORA, ULTA or from sugarpill.com and sleek.com

ill take the viva glam nikki and both the sleek palettes Im ready to pay now if they are not already gone.  I have paypal

thanks my email is khollis77@yahoo.com

ANYTHING ORDERED TONIGHT WILL BE SHIPPED OUT TOMORROW AND YOU WILL RECIEVE AND TRACKING NUMBER!!!

Hey… I am interested in buying the Naked Palette one and the mac pans… can you please send pictures of both to MarinaG91@aol.com…. Thanks :)

can you send me a pic of the kvd palette to mustangSam5190@aol.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)

The forum ‘Sale & Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.