Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Makeup Chat LUSH Skin's Shangri La seperate?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Natalia McFarland Dragonfly555 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Sorry if I’m in the wrong section, but I’m seriously desperate. I bought LUSH Skin’s Shangri La face moisturizer yesterday, got home, and it was loose and yucky, it looked like it had seperated a bit, anyway, I went back to the store and could return it and get a new one, I came home like 15 min ago, and it’s acting the same like it did yesterday. WHAT THE F? And yes, I checked in the store, in the store it was fine, thick and smooth, now it’s just grainy and loose and disgusting. Has anyone had this problem before? Or heard of it? Sorry if my text is a little bit weird, english isn’t my native language haha.

I’ve asked Lush too, so we’ll see what they say too.

Lush’s products vary in the making. A lot of our products are made by different people hence every product is completely different. Heat control is important with our products for example our soaps shrink when its cold and our moisturizers go soggy when our store is too warm. I would place the moisturizer in the fridge for an hour or two.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Makeup Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.