Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Makeup Geek Community Introduce Yourself!

This topic contains 337 replies, has 321 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of SunshineSam SunshineSam218 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 338 total)
  • Author

Here I want more friends for getting advice and sharing information about health, and other matters,
    and i hope that i will learn many things from this forum, so please welcome me guys…

Hai :3

I’m Ciara. I’m a blogger from Ireland. Nice to meet you!

Hello everyone. My name is Angel. I’m 22 and living in New Haven, CT. Just to get things out of the way real quick, I’m a male-to-female transsexual, but I like to be regarded as a female. I wear many different hats, but I don’t really wear hats in real life at all, lol. I didn’t grow up knowing much about makeup application, so I was always envious of my sisters and cousins. I work as a chef during the day and a House DJ at night, but because people expect a certain look from me I’m a bit afraid to really come out professionally, though it would be nice. When I do, I want to make a bold, confident, unapologetic statement about my appearance and how it reflects who I am. Now that I am slowly undergoing my transition I lack the basics like hair care and makeup fundamentals. I hope by being here I can learn how not only to apply natural looks, but how to bring out the woman I want to present to the world around me and not be afraid. I can’t wait to start learning and talk with all of you.

Hi, my name is Amanda, hailing from Johannesburg, South Africa.

Blue eyes, mid-40′s, freckles, much grey hair, and many wrinkles from way too much sun, life, motorcycles, and my two boys :)

I spent the first 18 years of my life in uniform (school), then the next 17 in uniform as a dog-handler in our police service. All of which means that I’m completely bewildered by fashion and makeup.

Now I’m in the newspaper world and working my way up a corporate and social ladder. A big promotion may be in the offing and my work speaks for itself but I need to do a little more than lip-ice if I’m going to be taken seriously as a division manager.

Some late night surfing brought me here and I have found some great ideas already.

Hello! My name is Angie, I’m 23 and I live in West Jordan, UT with my gorgeous best friend, wife, soul mate and fellow make-up geek Jen! We have two adorable kitties named Wedge and Mau, three beautiful birds named Jango, Leia and Bastila and one very happy betta fish named Finn!

I’m a gamer, geek, artist and blogger with a passion for fashion, make-up, shopping, everything New Age, vampirism, nature, coffee, social media and so much more. My love of make-up began when I was a teenager, however I’d say that I finally started learning more about the art of applying make-up when I was 19 and my skill has grown considerably, though I definitely am not a pro like so many fashionable, creative ladies I’ve met online. I’ll get there, though! Hopefully!

Jen and I have just entered the wonderful world of e.l.f. cosmetics and wow, they’re amazing. My dream is an Urban Decay palette. *dreamy sigh*

Well, that’s a little bit about me!

Hello Everyone!  My name is Millie. I’m 29 and live in Cincinnati, OH. I’m a newbie and just recently got into make-up. I LOVE this site! It has been very helpful (I knew nothing about make-up). Love all the ideas, looks, and tutorials. Looking forward to interacting with all of you.

Hello, my name is William, I hail from the northern area in the lovely southern state of Georgia.
    I was born 15 years ago, I have blue eyes and am naturally blonde haired and fair skinned. I dye my hair burgundy to make my complexion look overall better and have found darker hair looks better on me in my current state.
    I’m probably one of the few men on this website(?)but this doesn’t stop me from loving makeup just as much as any of you. I have a growing collection of both tools and makeup itself that I try to apply on most days with average skill. I have come here to better myself at both self application and application on others. I have absolutely no clue what to put here so I hope what I have come up with will suffice…

Hello everyone!

My name is Miss Absinthe and I live in Amsterdam with my boyfriend and my two cats. I am 22 years old and have been experimenting with bold makeup since I was very young. I love bright and colourful looks. In daily life I work at an electronics store and I am studying at an art school. At night I slap loads of glitter on my face and perform as a burlesque artist in Amsterdam and surroundings. I have a tiny blog (http://missabsinthe.blogspot.com) which is currently sort  of on hiatus till I am able to afford a new camera which was stolen recently. :(

Your story is interesting as can be, but your looks are so beautiful I can’t come up with a word to describe them! Your blog now has one more frequent follower(from what I saw when just skimming everything is just OMG! spectacular!). So sorry to hear about your camera :(

Hiya Everyone,

My name is Sarah and I am 32 years old from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

I love makeup and all things girly and beautiful since as far as I could remember. I started watching Marlena when I 1st discover Youtube 3 years ago and the rest is history.

My weak spot is makeup and shoes and of  course food!! I never have enough of those.. I always searching for new products and brand, and it is amazing how cosmetics evolve over the years. The things I learn from reading what other makeup geeks and whatching youtube is inspiring. For the time being I am an Exec PA and a freelance MUA. I would love to do makeup fulltime someday. Love to make others feel beautiful about themself.

Till then kisses to all the MUGs out there. Love from SE Asia.  Cheers, Sarah xxx

Hey ^_^ im 15, yes i know i little young, but i really want to be become a makeup artist… Everytime my friends ask me to but on there makeup they are impressed and they all advised me to become a makeup artist :)

I started researching and i found this amazing site, i hope there are a few people out there to help me improve my skills, i will soon post pictures of my work and i hope for some feedback :) xx thankyou

Hi everyone!

I’m Cathy and I am 26 living in Tampa! I never really wore makeup except for mascara. When I went to college I became really interested in it, as i was more of an art for me than anything else. I have been IN LOVE with all kinds of makeup sine then.

Hi  all I’m mel I’m 22 in the uk , I’m currently training to be a beautician :love make up and fashion

http://snowshadowbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

http://www.youtube.com/user/Snowfuchsia

Hello! My name is Meg, I’m 23 and I live in Mexico. I love makeup  and I studied Ecology in college hehe :)

Hi,

I’m Vicky and I’m from the UK. I love anything to do with makeup and will talk endlessly about it!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 338 total)

The forum ‘Makeup Geek Community’ is closed to new topics and replies.