Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Makeup Geek Community Introduce Yourself!

This topic contains 337 replies, has 321 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SunshineSam SunshineSam218 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 338 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

My name is Sarah 23 (almost 24) year old mom from Ontario, Canada. I have been watching MUG on YouTube and reading the site for a while now and finally decided to sign up.

I love meeting new people and making a friends. Feel free to contact me!

I love trying new products and swapping with others!

It’s been like 10 months since I was last here. Life happened to me, but I’m back ladies.

Hi everyone !

I’m Megane, 24 y.o, french girl, well..living in Rennes, france… Not working for now, so i do have plenty of time to play with make up.

Anyway, i’m a huge fan of Makeup Geek, so here i am ! Feel free to contact me, questions, swap are always welcome ! ;)

Hi! I’m Marta, I’m 20 and I live in Poland. I love MUG’s movies so I decided to join this site :) I don’t have too much time to do many make up looks but I’m doing my best.

xoxo

Hi!! I’m Paula. I am 22 years old and I live in the U.S. I’ve been a long time lurker on the MUG site. I finally decided to join!

Hello my name is Charlène I am 20 years old I live in Perpignan j ” adore the make-up

Hello everyone :)

My name is Erika I’m 29 years young ;)  Mother of 2 and married. I’ve always had a love for makeup but over the last year I’ve really gotten into it.  I’ve been coming to this site for a while so I finally took the step to sign up and join the MUG community.  I’ve been doing the whole stay at home mom/wife thing but now that my daughter is in head start I want to take that next step to becoming a MUA and finding a school so I can hopefully become as talented as Marlena :)  Look forward to sharing pics and talking with everyone!

hi ! My name is Tiffany I’m 29 years old,I live in Wisconsin ,  I’m a married mother of 2. I am a self taught artist , and am reacently discovring a passion for makeup :) I am conciddering going to school to be a makeup artist

also I’m really looking forward to meeting like-minded ppl on here

and luv marlena

Hi Everyone, I am 31, australian girl, married to my gorgeous boston boy and living in Melbourne. I am fascinated with makeup and all things fun and girly, but am looking for tips and tricks on eyeshadow + eye makeup technique :-)

Hi, my name is Blanca.

I’m 21 years old, living in cali .

Full time college student, part time worker. I keep busy all the time. (:

I like watching make up videos and hair tutorials, even though I probably won’t try half of them

Hi All,

I am Hailey Lawson, A beauty junkie. I would like to share various makeup tips and like to get expert opinions.

Hai I am Lisa Marie. I am 26 years old. I join your community to get makeup and fashion updates. i want to look more pretty and young. I hope I will get lots of new tip and I will must try to help others if I have anything useful to say. I hope you will enjoy my stay here. Thanks

Hi everyone!

My name is Sam and I’m 28 from Seattle, WA.
    I used to be OBSESSED with makeup during my early teens and through college. Between college and now, I’ve been slacking off on keeping up with makeup. Ever since I did my sister-in-law’s wedding makeup in Aug and had a friend ask me to do makeup for her fashion show next year, I’ve been getting back into it. I just stumbled upon this site, thanks to the “How to Pack Your Traincase for Bridal Work video”.

I’m looking forward on meeting people on here, as well as exploring the site. :D

Hey guys..so i had a instagram account and for some reason it was deleted PLEASE FOLLOW ME!!! makeup_by_lala ill follow back!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 338 total)

The forum ‘Makeup Geek Community’ is closed to new topics and replies.