Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Makeup Geek Community Introduce Yourself!

This topic contains 337 replies, has 321 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SunshineSam SunshineSam218 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 338 total)
  • Author

Hello Make up Queens.  My name is Sarah and all my life I felt plain and kinda tall. I love make up an how it takes you to a world of fantasy and how it helps bring out your natural beauty. Unfortunately I have  been a tomboy most of my life including after having two sons by time my daughter came I new I needed to show her how to be pretty and the different levels of make up and what can be done. My sister the cheerleader could do this but I wanted to. So I picked up some make up 6 years ago and started transforming myself. I still struggle with how to do everything and brushes and type of make up and the cost is out of this world. I am looking for all the help and support I can get to insure I teach my daughter the best there is and to learn for myself because I have been missing out!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Yeah and I am getting married 10/07/2012 and need ideas for airbrush.

Hi , I am Christina. I am a makeup addict. I have 7 kids who I homeschool so I am really busy but I always find time to glam myself up. I spend my free time sewing, blogging and playing in glitter and makeup!

Hello to you all, my name is Ariana. I love makeup, its a great way to express yourself and I love how makeup can change a persons appearance. I hope to make some new friends, and learn more from you beautiful people.

Hi, I’m Melissa. I’m in my early 40’s. I discovered this site thanks to a young lady at an Ulta store.  I look forward to making some new friends here and learning more from all of you.

Hey Everyone!

My name is Tamitra, 37 from Chicago.  I just joined earlier tonight.  I have been a fan of Makeup Geek going on a couple of years (maybe longer).  Although I wasn’t allowed to wear it until I was fourteen, my love of makeup began at eight when I used to put on my mother’s foundation and mascara for fun.  Now I am just a cosmetic junkie but I think this is one healthy addiction lol!

Looking forward to chatting with my fellow cosmetic junkies…

Hello beautiful people,

My names Lexy, I’m 20 years old. And I’m a self confessed (and others have confessed it for me, too) make up addict. I know, I know, it’s such a shameful addiction. But I’m sure with your help, I’ll get worse haha!

I just started up my own youtube channel and I’ll post the link in the “self promoters” thread, if that’s alright. I assume that’s what it’s there for :)

I have no kids, fortunately, but I do have an ex husband, and a degree to work on. So my time is limited (not because of the Ex husband, he can do as he pleases :’) ) So yeah, that’s me. Obviously a little of me, there’s lots more, but anyway. I ramble. Sorry. :D

Love xx

Hello all member,

My name is Christina. Glad to meet all you

<a href=”http://www.halongluxuryjunk.com”>Halong luxury cruises</a>-<a href=”http://www.waytovietnam.com”>Vietnam travel</a>-<a href=”http://www.halong-yacruise.com”>Bhaya cruise Halong bay</a>

Hy everyone !!  I’m Valentina from Croatia, and I’m 22 years old. I am a beautician and just have finished school for makeup artis.  I really love and enjoy doing make up thats really my pasion.

I’m looking forward to become friend and share my makeup love with you all :) !

Hi I´m Miriam 30 years from Germany (Hamburg).

And mother from a 10 month old baby.

Profile photo of Eva
    Eva

Hi everyone

My name is Eva. I live in Belgium-Brussels. I love make-up, dogs (especially corgis) and cooking (and food of course). I love Marnela’s videos, really simple and well shown.

H M I n t t b I b p c t s f a a y o s. I i m m t a i j s w m a a y a. p o t r w m n k h t a i a t o p h t d w n k w p l t b f. N i a s h f e m g. a I n s w t s. I w w i i s p a p f a s l o b i.e. M, N, U D…

Hello

I am Silver. I am a licensed nail tech from WA state,  but I have decided to go back school and do esthetics. Most of my experience in make up is face painting and character airbrushing but I am hoping to branch out a bit more so I don’t always end up doing horror and kids parties.

Hi, I’m Susana from Portugal and i love the Makeup Geek tutorials and all the tips that you are showing to us.

I started a beauty blog three year ago, check out my blog.

I have a international giveaway going on: http://tinyurl.com/9rfvxbo

Hello!

My name is Maritoni and I’m from Royal Oak, Michigan. I am 26 & a wife. My degree is in Economics. I am currently working on a certification in makeup application.

I never really used to wear makeup because I was afraid of looking like a clown. I didn’t want to look like I didn’t know what I was doing. I’d simply groom my brows, apply a bit of blush and gloss and be on my way.

My interest in makeup began in two ways. I am a Choreographer &  Dancer and in this industry we always need to put our best face forward. So, I started to become more interested in learning about the face, plus we always got free swag and more often than not, there was makeup included.

The other way I totally got sucked into makeup was due to the fact I got married :) Although I did have a pro do my makeup the day of, I wanted to be more educated on how makeup can be applied just so I could communicate what I was hoping to see more clearly.

Now I’m here and MUG is the best!

Hi everyone!!

I hope you are all well today!

My name is Jenny, but most people call me Jen, and I am 25, from the good old UK!

I have been into makeup since I can remember, some might even call it an addiction, but hey, there are worse things right!?

I have been following tutorial sites for a good number of years now, but recently I set up a blog which has got a new lease of life, hence taking a more… proactive route, actually joining, no longer lurking etc.

Apologies if this seems a little all over the place, I am drugged up with flu meds :(

Hope to get to know you all better!

x

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 338 total)

The forum ‘Makeup Geek Community’ is closed to new topics and replies.